Geneva, NY
Battle Lava wrote:
likeluke wrote:

very excited to play at one of the two venues i've ever been to that serves mickey's grenades! s(^_~)V

what are those?

Come on down and find out! Only like a 6 hr. trip for ya... pending no fuckery at the border. sad

Geneva, NY

buffalo, NY

so stoked

brooklyn!
Battle Lava wrote:
likeluke wrote:

very excited to play at one of the two venues i've ever been to that serves mickey's grenades! s(^_~)V

what are those?

pure magic.
srsly, small bottles of my favorite malt liquor. not sure if i should feel ashamed of this, but mickey's has this amazing nostalgia attached to it for me that takes me back to a really sweet time in my life. hence, heart u bug jar.

bleo wrote:
Battle Lava wrote:

what are those?

Come on down and find out! Only like a 6 hr. trip for ya... pending no fuckery at the border. sad

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
last time was kinda shitty

rochester, ny
Battle Lava wrote:
bleo wrote:

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
last time was kinda shitty

just tell the border guys that you're coming to a rochester chip show. they'll let you right through.

rochester, ny

Battle Lava in Rochester would blow my mind.

bclikesyou wrote:

Battle Lava in Rochester would blow my mind.

noted!

I would love to see knife city again. When in the hell are you releasing an album dude!?

Last edited by Battle Lava (Nov 17, 2011 6:55 pm)

Michigan

this is friday! YEAHHH!

Geneva, NY
noisewaves wrote:

this is friday! YEAHHH!

rochester, ny
bleo wrote:
noisewaves wrote:

this is friday! YEAHHH!

so much bro love is gunna go around.

Brooklyn, NY

Jazzed to play this. Working on some ~*~*special things~*~* 4 my WNY holmies heart

Geneva, NY

What a great show/night! I had a total blast. It was great taking in all that good music and hanging with all you cool dudes and ladies.

Also, did you guys see that one dude by the pool tables who was all sorts of fucked up and faded? WHAT A DOUCHE!