UK

Hey.

Until now, I steadily had LSDj working fine. Sometimes it would glitch out and I'd need to restart it. But yesterday it froze once again, like the full screen was full of pixelated bits.

Though this time when I restarted it all song data on the cart was just full of random notes and misplaced.  Loading the Songs where I had placed names on them now just have little < triangles on them and its just all proper messed from there  (i.e - all songs were not how I saved them, and I can only navigate down in 2's). Anyone else had similar issues like this?

Is this possible to recover? I'm guessing not, but hope that there is.

Last edited by CS (Nov 25, 2011 9:57 am)

England

hey dude hope shits good.

i get this when the carts battery dies - it happened to me again recently - you may have lost all your songs if you havent backed up - but if you replace your battery you should be slapping it down wide in no time.

UK

Hey Jellica.

Ah I see. Well I'll see if I've backed some of it up. Looking at the information, it says it has a total time of 161:1:169. Does it only have a certain lifespan? This is the USB 64mb Carts from Kitch-Bent as well. Also is replacing the battery an easy process?

Last edited by CS (Nov 25, 2011 10:04 am)

UK

Just ran it through the USB cable, it can't even pick up the sav file anymore. Think the only option is to start from scratch.

Sweeeeeeden

Send me the sav, even if it looks empty. [my username]@gmail.com
If you get an error when transferring, there's probably a hardware problem with the cartridge.

UK

Hey Nitro

That's cool. Thanks, I'll try and send it in a bit. Otherwise I've took the method of just learning to back it up beforehand!

Last edited by CS (Nov 26, 2011 12:49 am)