Hey guys, I'm re-opening this! But I'm on a very tight schedule, so don't take it personally if I can't do your project.

Free stickers!!! big_smile

Thinking about opening a eshop/portfolio type thing. Any suggestions? smile

Last edited by someonesomewhere (Sep 25, 2011 8:01 pm)

Wellington, New Zealand

use tumblr and a good portfolio theme. Or you could use one of those shop hosting sites like etsy
that sticker looks wicked

Yeah, I really have to get around to making a tumblr. And I've heard that the majority of people on etsy just go on there to look and get ideas, not to buy. But I'll probably end up trying it out.  smile Thanks!

Opening up a bigcartel shop, it seems to be just what I've been looking for. smile

Keep your eyes open for pixel posters! I'm thinking of doing poster's for chip musicians, would anyone actually buy one? I'd frame them and everything. smile

Side projects: Design for CM.org themed poster

Hey everyone, just letting you know I am officially taking commissions again. I would like to be paid for the bigger projects, but I don't charge for album covers and things like that (unless you are making a profit).

And don't be afraid to email me any of your questions regarding anything.

[email protected]

I will be putting up my portfolio soon, for those of you who don't know me.

Last edited by someonesomewhere (Nov 25, 2011 8:51 pm)

matt's mind

emailed wink

Cool, responded.

Taichung, Taiwan

etsy.com

Philly, PA, USA

katsumbhong, what is that even supposed to mean? He's offering commissions, not to sell things that he's made.

He was probably answering he question I asked earlier:

Thinking about opening a eshop/portfolio type thing. Any suggestions?

Taichung, Taiwan
pixls wrote:

katsumbhong, what is that even supposed to mean? He's offering commissions, not to sell things that he's made.

Looking out for a homeboy!

Taichung, Taiwan
someonesomewhere wrote:

He was probably answering he question I asked earlier:

Thinking about opening a eshop/portfolio type thing. Any suggestions?

*golf clap*

Philly, PA, USA

oh word, i was grumpy and not looking any higher than his last post in the thread. good job, me.

Don't worry about it mang.  wink

Matthew Joseph Payne

etsy is fantastic for these things - I think your physical/framed stuff that I've seen would be a hit there!