I'll definitely print one out and see if it sells, thanks kinecturtle.

Alright I'm going to put up some designs for posters, you guys vote on your favorites.

Last edited by someonesomewhere (Nov 27, 2011 2:30 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

All awesome. First and last my favorites.

matt's mind

somemockupthing.png and 25iq5g1.jpg

my favs

Sweet, guys. A couple more people's votes would be awesome.

I'm trying to decide a nice price. I definitely won't charge over $50, and probably not under $20. We'll see.

California

First one is my fav.

Wellington, New Zealand

yeah first and last are the best. I like last the most though.

Cool! I think the first and fourth are my favourites = )

Dublin, IN

I'm really big on the first one. I love the floating building idea. smile

Alright, I think it's pretty safe to say the first is everyone's favorite.

I'm going to have it professionally printed (ooo!) 5''x7'' and get it framed. I'll be sure to post it here when it's up on etsy.

Thanks!

PDX

Theyre all awesome but if would buy the top one for sure. Good stuff!

matt's mind

(make a banner linking to your etsy shop, and i'll add it to our links page and help you generate some traffic hopefully)

if you'd like, of course.

etsy is awesome, just my 2 cents.  very nice community, generally wonderful craftspeople.

kitsch wrote:

(make a banner linking to your etsy shop, and i'll add it to our links page and help you generate some traffic hopefully)

if you'd like, of course.

etsy is awesome, just my 2 cents.  very nice community, generally wonderful craftspeople.

That would be more than sweet man. I just finished making my Etsy shop, so I'll be sure to make that banner for you. Thanks for the generous offer!

On a more on topic note, I am taking a trip to a local store to get five prints done with several pictures, will be sure to keep you all informed. big_smile

(etsy shop)

So I got all the way to the FedEx to print it and I ended up only putting another file (for someone) on the memory stick. However, I made several prints for it!

So even though it says there's only one available, if someone buys it, I'll repost it. (It would cost 20 cents for each)

Link.