Can i get anyone to make a chip instrumental cover of Romans Revenge by Nicki Minaj/itty bitty piggy by nicki minaj?

Matthew Joseph Payne

How much are you paying?

send money through paypal and name it

Ontario, Canada

I'll do a song for $50 - [email protected]

30-45$ a lowerprice?

J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

I'll do a song for $50 - [email protected]

lower price poss

Ontario, Canada

Nah, $50 is as low as I'll go.  If that's too extravagant I'm sure there are at least a couple folks that will do it for less.

J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

Nah, $50 is as low as I'll go.  If that's too extravagant I'm sure there are at least a couple folks that will do it for less.

I WILL keep in contact with you then

Melbourne, Australia

For $50 I'd take it. JAK will do an amazing job too. His attention to detail and production standards are right up there. IMO $50 is a bargain.

rochester, ny
celsius wrote:

For $50 I'd take it. JAK will do an amazing job too. His attention to detail and production standards are right up there. IMO $50 is a bargain.

saying 50 is a bargain for a JAK cover is a serious understatement.

BOSTON
nickmaynard wrote:
celsius wrote:

saying 50 is a bargain for a JAK cover is a serious understatement.

I agree wu these guys. and I want to see what he'd do with it

Massachusetts, USA

$50 too extravagant?!  If that's the price per song... I think I'll sell my instruments and pay you to play my songs for me.

on another note, the DJ who was on-air at WMFO while i was completing some of my volunteer hours today (filling in white space on the mural... seriously) was in the midst of a Canada-themed rock radio show, so I asked her to play "Supplicant", and she did.

matt's mind
sammulligan wrote:

$50 too extravagant?!  If that's the price per song... I think I'll sell my instruments and pay you to play my songs for me.

my mind went in the same direction...  haha

Melbourne, Australia

Love the concept. Chipmusic outsourcing.

vancouver, canada
celsius wrote:

Love the concept. Chipmusic outsourcing.

I for one am pleasantly surprised that JAK has generously offered to help out.  good on you man.

but, part of me is secretly hoping to see the part where the $50 dollar song turns out to be a massive, massive troll.

this will end awesome either way.

Chicago IL

in B4 shitty new kid does it for free and everyone is disappointed in not being able to hear the JAK version.