Background: I usually spend most of my nights sitting at my computer and listening to a stupid amount of chip music. It's been a passion of mine since...well since the 80s. So I decided to share this vast appreciation and knowledge I have on the scene and its music.

Who is it for? The everyday chip fan, the newbie, the timid and the manic. Whoever, wherever.

Where?

http://heossentials.tumblr.com/

IL, US

needs more e.s.c.

IL, US

seriously though, i will probably actually check this out from time to time

Thanks smile

Geneva, NY

More like heoSENSUALS AMIRITE???

bleo wrote:

More like heoSENSUALS AMIRITE???

Well now I have to.

vancouver, canada

looks like more and more chipmusic blogs are popping up these days.  this is a trend that i like.

hey back2k by loonie!  i haven't heard that ditty in years.  way go go heos, already i like where this blog is going.

ad-hell-aide

bookmarked.

rochester, ny

followed!

Abandoned on Fire
rs4you wrote:

I discovered these about three weeks ago, and I've averaged a batch every other day since Buy RS Gold then. They are a raw food, vegan treat, so I don't feel guilty. But, no, I can't stop. Can't. Stop. If I hadn't used up all the raisins yesterday, I would have made more tonight.

When I set a plate of eight of these cookies on the table to share with my husband while playing cards last week, I accidentally ate all of them before he had reached for his first cookie. I now set some aside just for him each time I make a Runescape Gold batch. He gets 3; I get 5.

Quoted for hilarity posterity.
Now get in the kitchen and make me a Runescape Gold batch, bitch!

EDIT:  I am also following Heos' blog.  I truly enjoy recommendations from knowledgeable people.

Last edited by egr (Nov 30, 2011 7:01 am)

New York City

Good stuff!

rochester, ny

aannnddd yr followed!

Glad it's sparked interest in people. I will try to update it quasi-daily.

Props for even mentioning Majyūō. I could count the times I've seen or heard someone mention it on one hand. Classy choices all around.

Nomad's Land

now that xray track was absolutely mindblowing. thanks for creating this blog heos, hope you'll keep it running for a long time!

Canada

Great collection and direction!