The Central Coast, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

in B4 shitty new kid does it for free and everyone is disappointed in not being able to hear the JAK version.

matt's mind

if that happens kb will pick up the tab to make this happen anyways.  different song though wink

i'd like to see this happen.  its interesting (honestly, i'm surprised this thread didn't become a huge shit storm).  and more jak is good.

Melbourne, Australia

I am totally willing to chip in to hear the JAK cover. What's done with it I'm pretty indifferent about smile

Last edited by dosPrompt (Nov 30, 2011 4:33 am)

México, DF.

Considering what a musician gets for an arrangement and a producer gets to record a track, 50 bucks is more than cheap.

EDIT: Also, people should know that we make music that worths as an artistic work, wheter we play with a $3'000 bass guitar or a $10 old gameboy. If you wish this movement to go beyond the underground circuit and its own community, start thinking beyond it; we are musicians, we are performers; we already spend $100+ on a fancy modded gameboy, so can name our prices freely.

Last edited by eme7h (Nov 30, 2011 5:06 am)

I'm interested to hear chip versions of rap songs. Anyone can point me, please?

Thank u thank u all I need to build up a cover portfolio for tracks so JAK I'll keep in touch with you the offer is still strong and 50$ will be worth it so I'll tell u when everyghings a go
Thanks again

rochester, ny
booker wrote:

I'm interested to hear chip versions of rap songs. Anyone can point me, please?

tugboat did an epic cover medley that included mostly rap music. i don't know where you could find an mp3 of it but it rules.

England

while i'm at it this is a hilarious c64 dubstep remix of MJ by the same chap

Chicago IL
sweeetybitz wrote:

Thank u thank u all I need to build up a cover portfolio for tracks

woah wait, what is this for?

London, Ontario

yo yo dis is sha money XL from g unit

Michigan

i have a half finshed cover of "regulate" by nate dogg featuring warren g.

i await your reply..........

Saskrotch wrote:
sweeetybitz wrote:

Thank u thank u all I need to build up a cover portfolio for tracks

woah wait, what is this for?

people are asking to hear me rap so i wanna do some chip covers of songs

noisewaves wrote:

i have a half finshed cover of "regulate" by nate dogg featuring warren g.

i await your reply..........

ill try that sure! haha

but yess anyone that can provide me any free or trial chip or/dup cover instrumetals or rap that would be fantastic cause im just anxious to put something up here