Lowell

Hey Guys I've been running a Chip music themed radio show for about a year now on 91.5 and I have been thinking of maybe putting together some kind of Live Christmas Chip music show for one of my last shows of the semester. This is all if anyone would be willing to perform it would be probably on the 20th of December or something. This is all theoretical and kind of short notice i know I'm just seeing if anyone would be interesting in playing. We are out of Lowell MA and have a potential listener base of about 6 million so it could be some good exposure.
Thanks!

Last edited by Seaking_s (Nov 30, 2011 1:23 pm)

Dublin, IN

I don't think I could do it, since I'm still bound by a high school schedule, and I still don't have the live thing figured out. I'd love to hear it if it works out. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

BOSTON

hah, you know I'm in! you want to do chip xmas tunes??

Lowell

Yeah I'm thinking a good mix of Christmas music and some chip will work out perfectly.

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Hey, I know you... :-) I think it's time to make this outrageous dudes

Seaking are you still at the address you e-mailed me from before? Where's google wave when you need it...

Last edited by Active Knowledge (Dec 1, 2011 2:19 pm)

Unsubscribe

Any chance of a remote performance big_smile?

Lowell

@active knowledge you can e-mail me here [email protected]
@herr_prof Most defiantly just email or pm me and we can work something out!

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Yeah, if we can get a proper setup going it would be AWESOME to connect w/ artists one at a time and get them on live. Let's do that :-D

Massachusetts, USA

If you need an extra person/DJ to help with anything, let me know!

Lowell

Yeah man i defiantly will and it looks like this could really be happening now i was seeing if i could get some interest generated haha. and yeah il talk to someone at my station to get a couple people for live sound so we can get set up early and have everything work out really smoothly and awesome like.

BOSTON8BIT, MA

@sam: Can you PM me your e-mail address? Had a light bulb moment just now...

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

lol 6 million

Westfield, NJ

I am into the idea of a remote performance!

Lowell

Yeah a remote performance seems totally possible. PM me with any ideas!