Ciudad de méxico, MX

red (-) and black (+) wires from the usb cable to the respective - and + of the pins in the gba micro port.

i've used this pinouts : http://snowcat.de/gbmicro.html

IL, US

i see you meant it when you said ghetto wink

Ciudad de méxico, MX

got some gba micro cables, but don't carry the + and -. maybe i'll do some frankenstein on the jack of one of the link cables.

San Francisco

lol this shit is ghetto.

Argentina

LOL

Ciudad de méxico, MX

third world ghetto-ness is always the dirtiest/cheapest/simpliest/ ghetto ever.

Planet Tech

This is legit.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

finished. not that ghetto but whatever

Cleveland, OH

So, would this work for an advance or DS considering they all have essentially the same battery?

rochester, ny
justinthursday wrote:

So, would this work for an advance or DS considering they all have essentially the same battery?

i would also like to know if this would work for an advance sp.

Whitley Bay, England

There is already USB DS chargers out there though, for fairly cheap.
It'd be kinda cool on SP, but then again, I have a wall socket....

Ciudad de méxico, MX

yeah, it should work. over here i've to use a step down converter on the ac adapter, which makes it bulky and stuff, ... and this proyect cost me 0.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
TraceKaiser wrote:

There is already USB DS chargers out there though, for fairly cheap.
It'd be kinda cool on SP, but then again, I have a wall socket....

Yeah ive seen the usb chargers around.  My wife found the sweetest car charger at the gas station of all places that has three male jacks(gigity) that can charge a ds, dsi, or gba micro.  Pretty cool, the packaging suggested that you shouldnt try charging more then one thing at a time.  If only i didnt care for my things i would have tried it.

Beverly Hills Michigan
Analog wrote:

red (-) and black (+) wires from the usb cable to the respective - and + of the pins in the gba micro port.

i've used this pinouts : http://snowcat.de/gbmicro.html

I lost my charger and its my favorite gameboy to use my ez-flash 4 with, looks like I know what im making later today!