buffalo, NY

Cool!  When can I order a custom involving these?

danimal cannon wrote:

Cool!  When can I order a custom involving these?

A couple weeks. smile

What color are you interested in?

Milwaukee, WI

My favs are the clear and purple!

So we have a lot of votes for white...

The only two that have been criticized are clear and purple, and I'm unsure about both of them as well.

Grey is a must have for me. Same with black. Still on the fence about the dark blue ones.

I'll be making the order soon, so please continue to give your opinions. You can comment on the ASM facebook page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ASM-Elect … 5418880687

Sydney, NSW
Apeshit wrote:

Whoa, this looks great with the A B buttons!
Perhaps somebody could do a D-pad in the same color. Then the colors would be perfect!

Chainsaw Police wrote:
Apeshit wrote:

Whoa, this looks great with the A B buttons!
Perhaps somebody could do a D-pad in the same color. Then the colors would be perfect!

I could do matching buttons with Kitsch... Or maybe he'd like to do them himself, I've got another project in the works, so I won't be able to invest in any buttons for a while.

Czech republic

I say light gray. It would look really good with grey dmg shell and matching light grey buttons.

Cleveland, OH

So awesome. I've hand made a couple like this and have had a few requests for completely clear ones with text.
Will be buying when available!

Anyone opposed to doing pre-orders on these badboys?

It would help out a fair bit... Especially if anyone is interested in doing bigger orders.

If there's enough, I could probably even do another color or two with the order, which would be awesome.

Now leaning towards: Grey, Black, White, Purple

Debating between purple and clear. If I can get some pre-orders in, the possibility is there for both.

Just to add to this- If I do pre-orders, it will be when the new samples arrive, just to make sure I have the design perfect first.  In the meantime, feel free to let me know if you're interested in pre-ordering and how many you would like in a PM.

Last edited by Apeshit (Dec 7, 2011 5:50 pm)

Cleveland, OH

I would pre-order grey, black, white, clear, BLUE and YELLOW.
Are you going to have any printing on them? One color with none of the original print is a little disappointing.

Nope, no print. They're meant to be "modern" and simplistic.

I don't really have any interest in having screen covers that say "dot matrix with stereo sound". If I did add print I'd want it to say something different, but I can't do "Gameboy" and I can't do "Nintendo". Also can't (won't) do anything with "chipmusic" in text either.  I'd rather just do my own thing.

But there's endless potential now that the design is finished. So if there's enough interest for anything and the funds are there, I'll do it.

Cleveland, OH

Fair enough. Still want.

Whitley Bay, England
Apeshit wrote:

Famicomboy anyone?! Just need some gold on there and it's perfect

That looks ridiculously nice

Beverly Hills Michigan

Whats the grey look like, I want one that matches the white/grey case!  The other colors besides black (and maybe clear with a clear dmg) look kind of funky to me

I didn't get the color right with grey, so I didn't show it. Didn't look too good.

I sampled two more different grey colors. Let's hope I got it right this time, because the samples cost an arm and a leg.

Germany/Florida

This is an awesome idea apeshit, any idea when you will be selling these?