Newham, East London, England

-]. I had a modded atari time ago which I used synthcart with, it mashed up but I never bothered got another one. But i'm planning to make a mixtape with Atari sounds again and since I learned more FL and realise how easy the browsing in the library is, I recorded every sound off most consoles. I would also love to record every sound of the Synthcart and Most atari games, and I refuse to use emulators because the Modded Ataris give the best quaility.
I was chatting to Littlescale, he's willing to mod one for me, he said he could do it for free and I pay for the shipping. The problem is, I live London in England and he lives in Australia and the shipping is expensive. Probably even more than both someone here in UK charging me to mod an atari AND I pay for delivery. So that's the case i'm asking here, Is there anyone here in UK (London even better hehe) who can mod an Atari, just the basic mod?
If you are and can (and have paypal) then I'll e-mail you with details and dicuss delivery and pricing (Wherever you are) .[-

England

Sorry buddy, only just got to your message.

I have a rather lovely woodgrain 2600 if you're interested.

You have email.

Last edited by InactiveX (Dec 13, 2011 8:11 am)

San Francisco

TEMPHUiBIS!!!!! wow thats a name i havent seen in a long time. are you the same from youtube?

yeah. the modding isn't that hard to do your self if you are willing to try it out. i assuming you want to add a audio out jack?

New York City

What modifications do you want in it? I may be able to help you. I live in London.

Newham, East London, England
wedanced wrote:

TEMPHUiBIS!!!!! wow thats a name i havent seen in a long time. are you the same from youtube?

yeah. the modding isn't that hard to do your self if you are willing to try it out. i assuming you want to add a audio out jack?

-]. Yes it's me TEMPHUiBIS from youtube. I'm absolutly rubbish at soldering and stuff like that man lol I don't even have that equipment hehe .[-

akira^8GB wrote:

What modifications do you want in it? I may be able to help you. I live in London.

-]. Hey man, well InactiveX who I contacted before joining this site has just got back to me, so we're gonna quickly discuss first and see what's happening with that. But cheers though man ,[-