Philly, PA, USA

holy fucking shit.

Awesome choice of music for the video.

Venezuela

i should try this whenever i get the powerpak!!!

Neo Jersey

im going to make a loop of tom cruise fist pumping on his motorcycle as the jet is taking off from top gun and play my danger zone cover over top of it and its going to be glorious lol

Matthew Joseph Payne

holy fucking shit.

Joliette, QC, Canada

OH FUCK !!! This is absolutely awesome !!! big_smile

This is incredibly cool.

Griffintown, Montréal, Québec

GREAT. Now I *NEED* a second powerpak x_X

GNV / FL / USA
Batsly Adams wrote:

Sorry guys, slight mistake in the readme file for the converter. Uncheck transparency when you export from photoshop, if you leave it on you'll only end up with 3 colors!

This is fixed in the new PDF / HTML readme - thanks again, Batsly!

Brazil

Whoa! Didn't have time to watch the video, but this would work with dingoo? That's all that matters to me haha

United Kingdom

HOLY DONKEY TURD!

This looks unbelievable!

Technically pretty simple, but kudos for putting it into an easy to use package.

GNV / FL / USA
thefox wrote:

Technically pretty simple, but kudos for putting it into an easy to use package.

Thanks. Didn't take long to write. Took a long time to package up! smile

Venezuela

any plan to make kind of multiple select loops from the CHR/ROM?... like cycles from 12 frames or so. I have been testing this awesome tool!!... keep this shit on!

2 good 2 be true

GNV / FL / USA
ui wrote:

any plan to make kind of multiple select loops from the CHR/ROM?... like cycles from 12 frames or so. I have been testing this awesome tool!!... keep this shit on!

Hmm, thought about that, but I thought maybe it wouldn't be that useful of a feature. I thought the clips would be too short. I'll update it at some point, but I'm a bit busy now.