Los Angeles

Hey guys. Following the footsteps from lazerscale 2010, we decided to start Weeklybeats 2012. Create 1 new song per week for the entire year of 2012.

The site is based on chipmusic.org's codebase. If you're interested in participating, you can sign up now. Challenge starts Monday the 2nd 00:00:00 GMT 2012.

weeklybeats wrote:

Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 2nd 2012 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged...

http://weeklybeats.com

Tokyo, Japan

In like Flynn.

Chicago IL

i'm in until i fail, which will happen in the first month i bet

St. Louis

I'll do it.

Adelaide, Australia

I'm in for as long as I can last. Moving to the UK might throw a spanner in the works initially though.

I'm in in the same manner as Saskrotch, should probably make a bunch of things beforehand incase I get a block :p .

Last edited by Octothorpe (Dec 27, 2011 5:46 am)

Gosford, Australia

totally doing this

down

Los Angeles

you guys are nuts.

Philly, PA, USA

Signing up with the expectation to fail immediately.

Tokyo, Japan
pixls wrote:

Signing up with the expectation to fail immediately.

I like the cut of your jib!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

There o'clock. Until I get tired and begin to weep.

IL, US

im signing up because i honestly believe i can do it

brooklyn

signing up.
probably gonna fail though hmm

California

If I write more than one song in a week, can I roll those extra songs over into the next week?

Melbourne, Australia
VCMG wrote:

If I write more than one song in a week, can I roll those extra songs over into the next week?

Did you read the FAQ on weeklybeats.com ?