New York City
tRasH cAn maN wrote:
chipmusic wrote:

Annoying キケンコルプのアキラ since 2010!

big_smile
I love them tweets. As much as I love Akira's compulsive criticizing. wink

In no way it is compulsive, but now that the balloon has proved to be grounds for unmoderated abuse from someone to one another, I like it even less. I'm not offended, nor I find it funny, but it's specially notable how any shit can be written on it to be fed onto everyone else without an option. I rather have some useful information being forced on me than this.

Los Angeles
akira^8GB wrote:
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

big_smile
I love them tweets. As much as I love Akira's compulsive criticizing. wink

In no way it is compulsive, but now that the balloon has proved to be grounds for unmoderated abuse from someone to one another, I like it even less. I'm not offended, nor I find it funny, but it's specially notable how any shit can be written on it to be fed onto everyone else without an option. I rather have some useful information being forced on me than this.

Maybe you take things a bit too seriously?

New York City

Maybe you people too, if you think I am mad or anything. But to do that is certainly not right. It's up to you.
It wasn't hard to provide it as an option, specially since it's useless.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 2, 2010 9:24 pm)

Geneva, NY

I think it's cute.  Also, FWIW the above tweet was not me.  I've never actually changed it....

Unsubscribe

Yea I think it should highlight cool stuff on the forums, or have featured songs

Brooklyn NY US

WHO

Brooklyn NY US

CARES

Sweeeeeeden
akira^8GB wrote:

For the record, that was my tweet. While you didn't think it was funny, I don't see how it is abuse? It was your own words that you started to get annoyed with the logo (page 1 in this thread) and the katakana made it less obvious what it actually said. I think you need to take a chill pill.

As for the general concept, the idea of the bubble is that it's supposed to funny, and not serious. Maybe lighten up someone's day.

New York City

I think it's you taking it more seriously than what I did. Maybe I should have quoted "abuse". Or maybe I should just not even post this since everyone now thinks I am angry.

As you all know I don't mince my words but I will now for making a benefit to this community and not further post my view on this subject, because I can continue objecting what has just happened, but everyone is focused in if I am angry or not.

I am not angry and am leaving this thread alone.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 2, 2010 10:32 pm)

Unsubscribe
Bit Shifter wrote:

CARES

New York City

Brooklyn NY US

LOL!

Melbourne, Australia

I think it is awesome tbh. Gives the site some personality.

Melbourne, Australia

twitter... big meh

Bronx, NY

*SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS AND DECLARATIVE STATEMENTS*

killadelphia
akira^8GB wrote:

super coolest GIF story.