Russia

I found my true north in the land of shining stars,
I'm moving on my way from morning Earth to evening Mars.
I'm rising through the silence of Mother Universe,
And faith in God that helps me keep my inner force.

Software used:
Open ModPlug Tracker, Plogue Chipsounds, Native Instruments FM8, DSK ThoR, Vember Audio Surge, Apple Logic Pro, tons of various chip samples

Special thanks to:
My lovely family, Samuel Ascher-Weiss, Sergey Mukhorin & Digt, Isak Halling, Ken Snyder, Steven Velema, Jake & Kristina Kaufman, Jeffrey Roberts & Open Circuit, Kyle Crouse & KNGI, Mikhail Ivanov, Oleg Nikitin, Andrey Tselishev, Vyacheslav Kalinin, Alexander Matchugovsky, Vladimir Tugay, Sergey Kosov, Jimmy Hinson, Audun Sørlie & originalsoundversion.com, 8bit.fm staff, Jay & Christine Tholen, Frank Martin, Dave Harris, John Tiberio, Nils Feske, Blake Troise, Rich Vreeland, all my friends who I have forgotten to mention and to all of you who supporting me through my music! Enjoy the album, and Happy New Year!

1. Preschtale, Part 1 (1:55)
2. Preschtale, Part 2 (10:24)
3. Preschtale, Part 3 (5:44)
4. Preschtale, Part 4 (10:04)
5. Preschtale, Part 5 (2:41)
6. Preschtale, Part 6 (6:36)
7. Preschtale, Part 7 (1:47)

"Preschtale, Part 2" - guitars - Danimal Cannon (Daniel Behrens)
Artwork by Junkboy (Markus Toivonen)
Mastered by Megus (Roman Petrov)
All Other Credits to C-jeff (Dmitry Zhemkov)

© All rights reserved.

Grab it at Bandcamp, it's pay-what-you-want! Happy new Year!

http://c-jeff.bandcamp.com/album/preschtale
ubiktune.org/releases/ubi035-c-jeff-preschtale

AANABAY01

rock on sir
i saw you posted it on progarchives too, I wonder if they'll like it?

Russia
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

rock on sir
i saw you posted it on progarchives too, I wonder if they'll like it?

No idea. I wonder if they even monitoring this section's threads. Last time I posted there about Electric I got no any response. Maybe I shop drop a line about the album somewhere else?

AANABAY01

i guess there'll be a specific team for looking in that subforum x3 i know how zat place works by now

they'll be unreasonably biased against electronic music, since there it's just a term that means "sounds like klaus schulze/actually features klaus schulze"... so I'm glad you mentioned a few influences, heh

Russia
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

i guess there'll be a specific team for looking in that subforum x3 i know how zat place works by now

they'll be unreasonably biased against electronic music, since there it's just a term that means "sounds like klaus schulze/actually features klaus schulze"... so I'm glad you mentioned a few influences, heh

Well, let's see if that will help smile

buffalo, NY

Great release

Megabeep review of Preschtale: megabeep.wordpress.com

Florida
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

Progarchives is like 60% ELP and Yes fans, 35% Dream Theater and Symphony X fans, and 5% guys who would actually listen to anything new. Kind of a frustrating environment.

Anyway, Preschtale is already album of the year 2012 so I'm not even going to try.

Russia

Hey guys,

Having habitually kept almost all of my sketches and takes throughout the creation process, I decided to combine the most notable ones into a series of The Untold Preschtales (thanks to elhuesudoii for the title). So, let's start with “Preschtale, Part 4”!

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/c-jeff/preschtal … 4-outtakes
Tumblr: http://c-jeff.tumblr.com/post/775140944 … ale-part-4

Lexington, KY

I'm sorta glad you necrobumped this post, because srsly, this album is a-freaking-mazing. Love it.

Russia

Better late than never! Preschtale now is available on YouTube with pixel animation by Valenberg.

Full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … D5EEE6B22A