San Angelo, TX

Ok so for some reason lately I have been interested in purchasing a 3DO. One of the main reasons is because there is no way for the console to tell if it is playing games that are burned or not. And that it has a fairly decent home brew scene do to It not having the ability to authenticate games. So here is the info I'm looking for:
-What CDs are the best for burning 3DO games, everyone on the Internet talks about the process of doing it, but depending on what console you get I guess some CDS don't work.
-What type of CDs should I get, CD-R CD+R or what? There is little information about this as well.
-Are there any games for composing, editing or mixing music? I have read about Sid Miers CPU Bach, but I can't tell if you actually write the music yourself or I'd it has the ability to generate compositions?
-What language are games for the 3DO written in? Is it possible to port an old version of cakewalk or ableton, any DAW in general that came out around the same time as the 3DO to the system?
-Some games that have acces audio on the iso's use wavs as there audio file, sometimes you have to make a "cue" file to burn these discs. What programs do I use and how do I burn a cue file? also is it possible to replace the orriginal wavs with wavs that I've created to make my own soundtrack to a game? (Falco Lombardi Edition Of MadDog McCree) lol

Thanks in advance guys!

San Angelo, TX

Additional Info: I would be purchasing either the FZ10 or FZ1 models by Panasonic!

San Francisco

Chiptune forum. Not gamer forum.

San Angelo, TX

Did you read the post, I'm trying to port a DAW to the system so I can make it midi compatible with my GB bro

i bet the peoples at http://www.freedo.org/  would be more help. (: