Scotland

Bidding starts at £69, that's less than half what they tend to go for. I be needing the money, so bid away.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … _500wt_898

Some arsehole bid on this but didn't buy. Arsehole. Anyway, it's up for bid again!

Last edited by Edward Shallow (Feb 9, 2012 11:17 am)

Tacoma WA

wow great price!

i sold mine in about half an hour with a BIN of 220$   

someone needs to jump on this ASAP

United Kingdom

Can an LSDJMC2 sync LSDJ to a DAW for example such as Ableton, Fruity Loops, Renoise etc...?

matt's mind
SAMWAVE wrote:

Can an LSDJMC2 sync LSDJ to a DAW for example such as Ableton, Fruity Loops, Renoise etc...?

yup, sure can

here's the project page

United Kingdom
kitsch wrote:
SAMWAVE wrote:

yup, sure can

here's the project page

Thanks Kitsch!

Scotland
infradead wrote:

wow great price!

i sold mine in about half an hour with a BIN of 220$   

someone needs to jump on this ASAP

That makes me sad. : ( I'm so bloody poor at the moment, 220 would be great. The stress, however, has made me unable to eat, so I've not had to buy food. Which has saved me money. Every cloud, eh?

And yes, anything with a MIDI out can sync there, and they're the best build I've seen of their kind. Low-Gain knows what he's doing, that's for sure.

Man, that is an awesome deal. I want that so bad. Out of curiosity, is there any chance you would ship to the US? I noticed it wasn't available in the ebay shipping options.

Scotland

Shit, it is supposed to be. Added US, Canada and Europe to shipping options, meant to have it in to begin with.

Scotland

Reminder: Bidding ends for this item in 13 hours time.

Scotland

19 minutes left on this. Not sure why so many people would watch and no-one bid. Sigh.

Fargo

It's pretty bizarre no one bid.  You could get more, man.

Scotland

I know, I need the money though, broke to fuckass and need to clear out my stuff. I'll re-auction it.

Scotland

Re-listed: If you're interested, just bid, you know? There were 15 people or something watching, no idea what for. Think it was a Transformer or something? A showgirl?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … _500wt_898

Philly, PA, USA

damn, if i had the money to spend right now i really would.

Tooting, London

Just put my bid in, been looking at making one of these for ages but don't have the soldering skills and circuit knowledge to do it. Looks awesome!