Toronto

I love the white. Put me down for a few. tongue

I personally really like the clear ones!
As well as black, white and orange

Last call for votes.

If there isn't any objections, I'll be choosing:

Grey,
Purple,
Black,
White
Clear

And if there's enough interest, maybe one more.

With clear, I'll be bundling the adhesive piece in separately, and it will be also sold as a DIY kit, for people that want to custom paint their own screen covers.

Here's the new samples:

Gosford, Australia

The red one looks really nice, too. That and the light grey one next to it would look mint with NES controller buttons.

Could you ever do a chrome one like on the silver pockets?

matt's mind

(the dmg cases we're doing will have accompanying matching screen covers in the same shades as the plastic (offered as a bundled kit), and silver/gold/sparkles are some of the effects i'm testing out (both shiny and matte).  so, they'll be available somewhere, hopefully soon.  maybe two places wink  just wanted to mention since its relevant.  back to your thread)

You should also do black, I've always really wanted to get a black screen cover haha smile

Frostbyte wrote:

You should also do black, I've always really wanted to get a black screen cover haha smile

Apeshit wrote:

I'll be choosing:

Grey,
Purple,
Black,
White
Clear

tongue

New samples just came in, and everything is perfect this time around.

I'm now doing pre-orders for the screen covers. The individual price is $5.00.

For the "big spenders" if you buy 10, one will be thrown in free.

Shipping is $3.00 for any amount of screen covers. They'll all be shipping from the US.

They all will have machine cut adhesive on the back (except clear, which will come separately) and a protective film.

As stated before the colors are:

Grey (to match the shell)
Purple (to match the buttons)
Black
White
Clear (with adhesive separate) for either clear DMGs, or DIY, or anything else.

Direct link to pre-order: http://asmelectronics.bigcartel.com

As stated previously, if there is sufficient pre-orders, another color can be added.

Last edited by Apeshit (Dec 22, 2011 10:33 pm)

a gold one would be funny

or pink on a yellow gameboy with yellow buttons

Gosford, Australia

Aww, was really hoping for red in the final bunch. Here's to the future, I guess!

Victory Road wrote:

Aww, was really hoping for red in the final bunch. Here's to the future, I guess!

Not many requests for red. You could always buy a clear one and paint it, though wink

Hey Apeshit Im thinking of pre-ordering!
When I do how long do you think they will be sent out???

superdudemiles wrote:

Hey Apeshit Im thinking of pre-ordering!
When I do how long do you think they will be sent out???

It difficult to say. I made one more minuscule tweak in the design, so there's going to be one more sample run. Also, Chinese new year is coming up which will cause some delays. Hopefully not long, but at this point I can't make any estimations.

But if you're interested in pre-ordering, it would be much appreciated! I need all the help I can get with this project...

Edit: Also I decided to do actual color matching with the grey screen covers. I learned it wasn't possible to get it precise using generic color codes.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jan 5, 2012 3:56 am)

Cool. Although I will wait till you get the last sample run.
Then post here if it's all sweet.