corpus christi, teXas

thought id set up a thread of all my 8bitty viddys... thanx fer watchin! ;3

i went ahead and made a hotlink to my youtube channel playlist for easier viewing, and i shall put up the latest clip above that for future updates tongue

kloudygirl chipterror playlist

Last edited by kloudygirl (Nov 20, 2012 12:14 am)

Abandoned on Fire

Damn, why'd I have to notice this thread when I'm at work with no speakers?  >:(

b4by f4c3

;{D

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

viddys >;)

Germany/Florida

what song is that in the first video? It sounds awesome!

corpus christi, teXas

!ibeati! it was the 1st song i created on the ds... thanx for diggin it XD

u can download it here if u like: http://kloudygirl.bandcamp.com/album/shes-bionic

Tetrasaurus wrote:

what song is that in the first video? It sounds awesome!

Last edited by kloudygirl (Jan 12, 2012 6:34 am)

corpus christi, teXas

edit bump:::

added a few new videos on this original post consisting of some artwalk footage, internet live streaming shows, and my latest DGR gig performance clips including a cover of that snazzy 80's tune 'obsession' wink

corpus christi, teXas

video drop update bumpity bump bump:::

added latest artwalk footage in a 4part series... the last part has sum NINTENDOds sounds n fire poi... all other parts have guitar and kaossilator freestylin wiff mijam sticks alongside artist TOTALLY PISSED OFF, enjoy! heart

corpus christi artwalks get wild yo!

Texas

These are sick!

Lexington, KY

You're a highly "video-ed" person, haha!

corpus christi, teXas

another bump... added last couple of latest renegades to this thread XD this last one has sum wild glowstick dancin! tongue hope u like it!

corpus christi, teXas

bump for my bday release of a new video! this one features my cuzin dancin her ♥ out! enjoy!!! lol

corpus christi, teXas

fumpbump for my new renegade10 footage ^______^

corpus christi, teXas

added 2 new viddys to this thread... one is just jammin a new song during lunchtime in mah car, the other is my renegade11 footage smile

corpus christi, teXas

3 new videos added: a random renegade by the water fountains 7.28.12, renegade12 ft. japanese CARCRASH, and footage from a private house party while visiting california for the summer astrojax jam 2012

corpus christi, teXas

*bump: added pt1 of my last nite's performance 9.25.12 of STUFF 2012: South Texas Underground Film Fest at the Art Center of Corpus Christi tongue