Melbourne, Australia

Could be asking for more trouble than its worth by posting this BUT... smile

We're in the process of finalising Blip Pre and Post parties. There will be an open mic at the Pre, and we have an idea of who will play actual sets, but if you'll be in town and will be in attendance and are interested in playing a full length set, put your hand up, we might be able to put you on a slot depending on how much time we have

Leave a message after the tone Or DM myself or Celsius).....

<bleeeep!>

hardcore, Australia

Hi uh, it's just me, I thought I'd call about the blip post party but you're not home, so just give me a call back when you can. See you.

(in truth i'd probably start talking before realizing it was a machine)

Melbourne, Australia

*muffled voice* "-as just a fucking answering machine."

*inaudible person talking in background*

"Nah I'll call them back later."

*click*

hardcore, Australia

Normally if I don't hang straight up I leave the longest sigh.

The Central Coast, Australia
godinpants wrote:

Normally if I don't hang straight up I leave the longest sigh.

^Me, everytime.

I figured I'd put my hand up, keen to play a live set while I'm in town big_smile

Gosford, Australia

urgh my girlfriend's answering message is here being all confused saying "hellooooo?" so you think she's there and then it beeps and you're like FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

pre is on the 16th? i'm coming down with my brother and this pulseflux chap and i'd love to play a set. count me in!

Melbourne, Australia

If we haven't seen you live, getting us a demo (of at least a few tracks) will put you in good stead to be on the short list - dpadproductions <at> gmail.com Like  said, be prepared to play the open mic, and we'll see what we can do with making some room in the lineup

Last edited by dosPrompt (Jan 3, 2012 7:35 am)

Gosford, Australia

Yeah I kinda totally misread what you were asking for (i.e. more established dudes doing actual sets and not just the open mic!).

Still interested though! Will be sending you a demo of my strongest material (imo) once it's done uploading.

Last edited by Victory Road (Jan 3, 2012 8:14 am)

Melbourne, Australia

You should def come and play the open mic. Details on how to put your name down will be circulated soon (check back here and on the Blipfest website for updates).

Gosford, Australia

Thanks guys smile

Melbourne, Australia

Open mic slots are open to sign up for.

If you sign up for the open mic by entering your details at http://www.trybooking.com/BCHG you get into the pre-party for $5 instead of $10

NSW, Australia

time to release my five albums worth of new music.

NSW, Australia

... nah i wish.

Last edited by Nue (Jan 11, 2012 2:12 am)