Tokyo, Japan

Hey all.

In a similar vein to Nordloef, I'm just writing this thread to let you know that I'm going to be in NYC on the 28th and 29th of March. If anyone wants to hang out, show me around, or even better - invite me to play a show, I'd be over the moon!

Thanks

Cheaps

Westfield, NJ

I want to hang out.

Tokyo, Japan

Cool cool!

Just hit me up on twitter (@cheapsh0t) or iMessage if your on iPhone ([email protected]).

BK

Somebody book this man a show, NOW.

Retired

Yay!!!

Unsubscribe

you should contact pulsewave booking!

Brooklon
Kris k wrote:

Somebody book this man a show, NOW.

Savannah, Georgia
cheapshot wrote:

Hey all.

In a similar vein to Nordloef, I'm just writing this thread to let you know that I'm going to be in NYC on the 28th and 29th of March. If anyone wants to hang out, show me around, or even better - invite me to play a show, I'd be over the moon!

Thanks

Cheaps

must... not... fanboy...

Tokyo, Japan
Aeros wrote:

must... not... fanboy...

Please... do...!

Melbourne, Australia

cheapsh0t traveled to the bottom of the mariana trench to craft the longest waveform known to man, thus ensuring you the deepest basslines. I have pics to prove it. Here is one shortly before the dive. Unfortunately the pressure was so immense that the camera imploded when we tried to take pictures at the bottom.

Tokyo, Japan

Wahaha, where'd you get that from? I know you're not on Facebook...

what's with the zipper on that wetsuit? are they all like that?

march 29th is my birthday. if you end up playing on that date i might just have to come down wink but we'll see

Last edited by Battle Lava (Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm)