STARDRAIN, CA

I ONLY have one show set up so far, i wan to play more, who's down?

SO FAR:

Dec. 9th Boston, MA (more info TBA)

a few things,

1. MORE SHOWS! HIT ME UP!
   if you want me to play, all i ask for is some compen$$ation (to be discussed, no big deal), a place to stay (garage, floor, couch) and some food to eat (YUM).

2. FUNDRAIZING! i need some more moneys to make this thing easier. im saving all my money from my job, but i'd also like to have some money while im out there...
SO
im gonna do  a few things:

(first off, here;s a donation button
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … 4CXW2ZEBZA

just like Public radio, I'll give you gifts for specific donation amounts:

$5 + ill make a black and white drawing of you (send me a pic)

$10 + I'll write you a 30 second song with your name in it!

$25 + I'll get you DL codes for "pig" and "Angry Teeth" plus both gifts above!

$100 + ill draw you a full color illustration like these: http://www.flickr.com/photos/69281066@N07/6347885825/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69281066@N07/6347977861/
and the above stuff too!

THANX Y'all!

Last edited by Kool Skull (Nov 17, 2011 6:50 am)

Unsubscribe

dont forget to contact booking at pulsewave via the website!

dude

Abandoned on Fire

Fuckin fuck yeah!  I'll help as much as I can.

NJ

talk to christina (wet mango) .. she had a sweet connection for providence (RI) which is in the same area as boston and a guaranteed awesome show. also, keep me posted.. i may be playing a show with a vs b in nj in december and i think you'd fit right in.

STARDRAIN, CA
herr_prof wrote:

dont forget to contact booking at pulsewave via the website!

SENT! :)

STARDRAIN, CA

My donation link was borked. its fixed now.
smile

Abandoned on Fire
facundo wrote:

talk to christina (wet mango) .. she had a sweet connection for providence (RI) which is in the same area as boston and a guaranteed awesome show. also, keep me posted.. i may be playing a show with a vs b in nj in december and i think you'd fit right in.

Dang, that'd be a freakin' sweet lineup.

Montclair, NJ

So, KoolSkull AND Facundo, The RAVE is happening. Is it better for you guys to do it before or after New Years Eve? I know for you Kool it's probably stretching the visit pretty late, so Im trying for before New Years Eve.

I saw on Facebook that you were supposed to be playing a show yesterday at Churchill's in Miami. I paid the drug addicts outside to look after my car, then paid the entrance fee, and after a couple bands played I had to ask around to be told you cancelled last minute.

STARDRAIN, CA
Awol wrote:

I saw on Facebook that you were supposed to be playing a show yesterday at Churchill's in Miami. I paid the drug addicts outside to look after my car, then paid the entrance fee, and after a couple bands played I had to ask around to be told you cancelled last minute.

AAWWW  WHAT!!?? Dude I'm so sorry, that was a super last minute cancellation. Trust me, I really wanted to play, I even had a Craigslist ride share,  but then I lost my stuff on the long island railroad... It was a hassle getting it back, I was not gonna get it back in time to perform. Sorry, didn't think anyone was gonna care since it wasn't a chip show.. Lol dude thanks a lot for coming out anyways.. Actually, this comment means a lot to me. I'm definitely going to perform in Florida next tour 'round. This summer for sure!!!

Hey man no worries!

Kool Skull wrote:
Awol wrote:

AAWWW  WHAT!!?? Dude I'm so sorry, that was a super last minute cancellation. Trust me, I really wanted to play, I even had a Craigslist ride share,  but then I lost my stuff on the long island railroad... It was a hassle getting it back, I was not gonna get it back in time to perform. Sorry, didn't think anyone was gonna care since it wasn't a chip show.. Lol dude thanks a lot for coming out anyways.. Actually, this comment means a lot to me. I'm definitely going to perform in Florida next tour 'round. This summer for sure!!!

yeah you got it back!!!!!