The only electronics project to ever defeat me. For some reason, the code provided on the google code page will flash to every arduino on the planet EXCEPT mine. If I'm not plagued by compiler errors, the behavior of the device becomes extremely erratic.

I have been dying for an arduinoboy for six months now, and now that I've finally decided to give up and buy one I can't find them anywhere.

Willing to pay good money for one.

[email protected]

Edit: Located in the US.

Last edited by SuperMechaCow (Jan 15, 2012 1:06 pm)

United Kingdom

http://nex.gg8.se/modblog/

Ask Nex, I have had one made by him very recently. The build quality is amazing.

He's the guy for the job! Reply's quickly too.

thanks, i am glad you liked it smile

I sell arduinoboys, kits and midi gameboys, i am currently doing a batch of about 8 arduinoboys right now, hopefully they will be finished by the end of today.

Actually Nex, you were gonna be my next stop. I wasn't sure that you made them by themselves though. Definitely put me down for one, and shoot me an email when they're done.

Also, I might send you some stuff on a custom arduinoboy later, if you're interested.

SuperMechaCow wrote:

Actually Nex, you were gonna be my next stop. I wasn't sure that you made them by themselves though. Definitely put me down for one, and shoot me an email when they're done.

Also, I might send you some stuff on a custom arduinoboy later, if you're interested.

i do like custom stuff so if you are after a custom arduinoboy that would be a lot of fun to make. at the moment i am building these arduinoboys as stock for the noise channel shop, but unfortunately people keep coming and buying them! its making it difficult to have any stock ready.

I know, dude. They're in pretty high demand.

I'll send you an email on the details about my device. In the meantime definitely let me know about they stock arduinoboys (unless you can build an arduinoboy that supports two gameboys simultaneously), I'll buy them from the "noise channel shop" if I have to, lol.

SuperMechaCow wrote:

I know, dude. They're in pretty high demand.

I'll send you an email on the details about my device. In the meantime definitely let me know about they stock arduinoboys (unless you can build an arduinoboy that supports two gameboys simultaneously), I'll buy them from the "noise channel shop" if I have to, lol.

i recently built an arduinoboy that works with two gameboys at the same time, so yea i can do that no problem and that would have to be a custom job as all the ones i am working on now are just for one gameboy.

i am trying to find some more 4 player adapters so i can build some more, but if you have one or can get one, i can knock that off the price and make you something custom without affecting the stuff i am doing for stock.

How much would it be? Arduinoboy + Shipping to germany ?

joostoftoday wrote:

How much would it be? Arduinoboy + Shipping to germany ?

do you want to drop me a mail and we can talk about it smile Ralph(d0t)nex(at)gmail(d0t)com