SOLD

Last edited by Tsuki (Jan 16, 2012 3:43 am)

Ooooh! pretty!

matt's mind
the rules wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.

wink  pretty and clean

Yeah I hesitated to sell it because it's hard to find one in condition like that.

Sweeeeeeden

Just for science, can you look into the battery cover hole and tell me which board revision this is? (This is printed on the circuit board and visible through the hole, e.g. DMG-CPU-06.)

DMG-CPU-07

Manchester, England

is this one from the play it loud! range?

Yes play it loud! japan exclusive!

Wilmington,NC

Price?

PM'd

matt's mind

you need to list your price in the description not just PM people about it wink

you'll generate a lot more interest this way as well if people know the terms. (trying to help out...)

Chicago, IL

Wow it looks that perfect and has a crack?  Somebody opened it, and then... **oh woah woah... **POP**  CRASH!!!!  it just popped out of their hands like a slippery water balloon or what??  I have a yellow DMG-01 that's that nice...no cracks.  Kept it in the case, in a wooden case since 1989.  Just now performing some practice surgery on a beat up DMG-01 Grey in preparation to mod my Yellow.  Good luck with the sale, you don't see many white ones.

FightCube wrote:

Wow it looks that perfect and has a crack?  Somebody opened it, and then... **oh woah woah... **POP**  CRASH!!!!  it just popped out of their hands like a slippery water balloon or what??  I have a yellow DMG-01 that's that nice...no cracks.  Kept it in the case, in a wooden case since 1989.  Just now performing some practice surgery on a beat up DMG-01 Grey in preparation to mod my Yellow.  Good luck with the sale, you don't see many white ones.

Yeah thats really retarded, USPS are fucking idiots and it was well packaged so they probably punshed it or something like that.

Wilmington,NC
Tsuki wrote:

...I'd like to sell it for ~150$ (inculding shipping), I can lower that price a little but not much. Also I'm looking for a stock grey DMG in mint condition. So if you have one we can see for 90$ + the grey gameboy...

I'm helping.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see the post of Ktisch I'll edit my 1st post!
EDIT: 1st post updated, thanks for suggestions!

Last edited by Tsuki (Jan 13, 2012 9:49 pm)

SOLD thanks for all your replies and messages.