Norway

HOLY SHIT MY NEW ALBUM "TRANSMITTANCE" IS OUT SHIIIIIIIT TELL YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU HAVE ANY BUT I BET YOU HAVE CAUSE YOU SEEM LIKE A PRETTY COOL GUY.JPEG!

Now I want you to delete all the music you've pirated on your computer and download this perfectly free Kubbi album and constantly listen to it the next 10 years (may cause sever headache pains and suicidal behavior). The format is MP3 because file-size is gay (it's precisely 86,7 MB)

The album includes 13 not very cool and way too repetitive tracks and last but not least 2 B-side tracks which are totally NOT rare and NOT exclusive at all because they're already all over the interwebz LOL. The album includes 44 min of horrific tinnitusical torture, but hey I spent some time producing this shit so coooomeeee oooooon.

http://www.mediafire.com/?edg8ptt9yxxe375

Have a nice day and enjoy
- Kubbi

b4by f4c3

Just finished the first track, very relaxing.
Digging this alot ☉.☌

Norway

Thanks man!

liverpool - uk

Lol, love your descriptions of everything.  Is this album on soundcloud?

Norway
poisoncut wrote:

Lol, love your descriptions of everything.  Is this album on soundcloud?

Yes sir

http://soundcloud.com/kubbi/sets/transm … album-out/

vancouver, canada

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Chicago, IL

Freaking sweet @ss tracks Kubbi!  ** Added to my playlist ;-) **

I would only suggest a slightly louder final mix, and less volume level shifts in certain tracks.  Only a suggestion though :-) Keep rockin' it man, these are great!

Norway
FightCube wrote:

Freaking sweet @ss tracks Kubbi!  ** Added to my playlist ;-) **

I would only suggest a slightly louder final mix, and less volume level shifts in certain tracks.  Only a suggestion though :-) Keep rockin' it man, these are great!

Hey, thank you kind sir, for your feedback and for the suggestion. I tried not to compress the tracks too much cause I like to keep the dynamic volume, but yes it could get a bit annoying at some points maybe

Norway

http://www.mediafire.com/?h2kt9y3p6t18wsw

Updated version of the album with album art and all that stuff right here

England

You have so many soundcloud comments!

Last edited by Jellica (Jan 19, 2012 12:21 pm)

A gray world of dread

music not bad but severe demerits for attention whoring and fucking annoying avatar 4/10 kthx

Wilmington,NC

music pretty good and severe kudos for fancy promotion and freaking awesome avatar 8/10 kthx

A gray world of dread

..which results in the no-bullshit average of 6/10 I guess big_smile

Seriously though, there's some good stuff there. One thing I noticed is that the production was shaky, which somewhat disrupted the album feel. That may have been soundcloot though.

who?

Norway
µB wrote:

..which results in the no-bullshit average of 6/10 I guess big_smile

Seriously though, there's some good stuff there. One thing I noticed is that the production was shaky, which somewhat disrupted the album feel. That may have been soundcloot though.

I appreciate the feedback, thanks! I'll work on not making my albums shaky.

Wilmington,NC

Shaky?