So I just received a backlight kit and prosound kit from nonfinite and I was having a hard time deciding which gameboy to install it in. I have a red pocket and a standard beige dmg. I love the buttons and the space inside the case on a dmg but I love the screen, size, and look of the pocket. Which one do you think would be best for the backlight and prosound? I have heard that the backlight kills the battery on a pocket and it might even need to be plugged in constantly if it is installed, which would really suck. Thanks :]

Palmdale, CA

dmg

Bratislava, Slovakia

Pocket have same display? I own only DMGs, so i installed nonfinite V3 backlight and prosound mod on best whitecreamy DMG and i am keeping another DMGs in case of replacing some components. And yellow DMG Play it Loud is in golden cage because it looks like new smile

martin_demsky wrote:

Pocket have same display? I own only DMGs, so i installed nonfinite V3 backlight and prosound mod on best whitecreamy DMG and i am keeping another DMGs in case of replacing some components. And yellow DMG Play it Loud is in golden cage because it looks like new smile

I want a play it loud or clear version but I will stick with my beige one for now. I think I will go with my dmg. Thanks for the help both of you.