BOSTON

ok ok, download is free again wink

for the person who paid anyway THANKS YOUS the money went to buy more free downloads, haha

Finland
egr wrote:

Hey, The Ghost Servant.  smile  That guys gonna be one to watch y'all.  Mark my words.

This. Dope shit!

And all the familiar names delivered too. But Ghost Servant and Lagomorph were two names I wasnt familiar with, both did reaally good.

Wow,  this is doing much better than expected! big_smile

Chicago
DKSTR wrote:
egr wrote:

Hey, The Ghost Servant.  smile  That guys gonna be one to watch y'all.  Mark my words.

This. Dope shit!

And all the familiar names delivered too. But Ghost Servant and Lagomorph were two names I wasnt familiar with, both did reaally good.

Shucks man, thanks! Really means a lot. Your track was sweet as well.

I'm just getting started, more or less, hence the unfamiliar name and stuff. I should have an EP out around Feb. It's shaping up like jay tholen EP, but angry. and less impressive musically. that dude's got some chops. mad respect for him.

Finland
theghostservant wrote:

I'm just getting started, more or less, hence the unfamiliar name and stuff. I should have an EP out around Feb. It's shaping up like jay tholen EP, but angry. and less impressive musically. that dude's got some chops. mad respect for him.

Thanks. My track isnt at all what I'm doing right now, but I think it turned out pretty good.

And Jay Tholen rules hard, good luck with making the EP!

England

DKSTR waaas theee wiiinnaaa fooor meeee. Heee haaas theee mooost fooonk.

BOSTON
DKSTR wrote:
egr wrote:

This. Dope shit!

totes agreed! with open comps (especially with such tight deadlines), you never know what to expect, but i think everybody totally delivered. the album sounds really diverse and shows off a lot of the different things that iLoop can do. I cant wait to see how iPhone Nanoloop Posse pt. 2 sounds wink

San Francisco

i support the above statements.

Florida
DKSTR wrote:
theghostservant wrote:

Thanks. My track isnt at all what I'm doing right now, but I think it turned out pretty good.

And Jay Tholen rules hard, good luck with making the EP!

:3

Finland
Jay Tholen wrote:

:3

Seriously, your Control Me album was one of my favourites of 2010, chip or not! And been enjoying Mud Pies.. too.

And thanks Jellica:)

New York, NY

Wish i would of seen this earlier. hmm

Chicago
Falling For A Square wrote:

maybe we'll do another one? I know I'm down for another round. I've learned a lot more about the program in the last two months.

Last edited by theghostservant (Jan 24, 2012 7:09 am)

New York, NY
theghostservant wrote:
Falling For A Square wrote:

maybe we'll do another one? I know I'm down for another round. I've learned a lot more about the program in the last two months.

Would love to contribute!

BOSTON

most definitely. we already have a small label interested in hosting a second one. I was thinking of waiting a bit, but if there is interest already, totally go for it. you have my email address at the top wink