St. Louis

Anyone ever try this? I wanted some solid start/select buttons, so I gutted an aftermatket genesis controller and they swapped out pretty well. Then I swapped the a and b buttons from master system controller and, after boring out the gameboy case and drilling the inside of the buttons, was able to swap them out as well... I took it a little too far with the master system d pad, though; it's a little big and sluggish. Oh well, after some paint and fiberglass it may not look so absurd.

St. Louis

That d pad really was a bad idea...

BOSTON

hahahahaha

the buttons look cool though. how well does it all work?

San Diego
Pugbath wrote:

That d pad really was a bad idea...

lol

St. Louis

Haha! I just had a bunch of parts and felt like fucking around. The start select buttons are actually really responsive. I took a little too much out of the buttons so they need a little tweaking. The d pad actually works really well... It just looks really goofy.

b4by f4c3

I dig it, but i also like the ugly obscure things soo meh smile haha,
definitely ganna have to see pics when uve done a little more.

LOL, this looks silly. I support it 100%

uhajdafdfdfa

rock ON \m/

Sweeeeeeden

The pad of most systems at the time sucked. This is because Nintendo patented the D pad we know and like in 1985. This patent didn't expire until 2005, so most D pads up until that time sucked because they needed to be different enough to circumvent the patent. The type that you're using here, which was also used in the Master System, sucked particularly much. Eww! Do not want!

San Francisco

lol

Chicago

I'd rather have a BieberBoy

I still own my Beiberboy. tongue Stickers and all.

México, DF.
Maxd wrote:

I still own my Beiberboy. tongue Stickers and all.

We're still waitin' for the Baby cover.

バード大学

Blast processing

rochester, ny

the case reminds me of the tables in my elementary school.
heart it!

Texas

That looks legitimately amazing. Seriously.