̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I realize that we might be trying to diversify and stray away from 8bc here, but I think it would be good to have sections such as "Art, Gaming, and Music"

Even though the website is aimed at 8-bit music, and some people may not feel that they are needed, most of these things are closely related to the scene, and if they do not have their own sections, the General Discussion area is quickly going to become filled with all sorts of varying topics and quite clogged.

Just a suggestion...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Reteris wrote:

the General Discussion area is quickly going to become filled with all sorts of varying topics and quite clogged.

Just a suggestion...

Lets just go w/ the flow for now eh? smile General discussion is what it is.. HOLY CRAP WE HAVE A PM FUNCTION!!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!! heart
teehee..

philly

I always felt that general discussion is meant to have varying topics and there really isn't a whole lot, outside of spam, that is really capable of cluttering it.

PM function appreciation~! hells yeah

New York City
Reteris wrote:

I realize that we might be trying to diversify and stray away from 8bc here, but I think it would be good to have sections such as "Art, Gaming, and Music"

There's too much here already, and specially gaming, derails from the site's focus. You can talk about that in General Discussion.

Or go to chip coalition tongue