TSSBAY01

http://skrowmedia.com/skrow/audio-releases/skrow043/

zanzan is back again on skrow!media, with possibly the most powerful installment of the meep series. this one is the most well rounded and also includes zanzan's epic 'meep keep' contribution from botb some random month.

this is the first zzzv release to come out on cd, if you want to get it, it's $8 ppd, and proceeds will go toward getting z a new power supply for his pc, because after writing this and moke moke his power supply failed. help a gifted man replace some hardware and pick up this limited cd! 26 tracks, right around 30 minutes. enjoy.

uhajdafdfdfa

O MY WORD! a zanzan CD ! *Blort Blort*

/me gets !
everyone get!

AANABAY01

YEP! thanks to temp sounds and skrow for having faith in me even though i am almost too useless to reply to email

Meep Peep hype video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9QwCgU0ok

which one on the cover is zzzv?

TSSBAY01

the guy with the piercings is zanzan (actually its prince albert, the wrestler), and then the guy in his arms is us.

Because it fit in the timeslot, I decided to jam Meep #071 as raw data within a bitmap.

This is the result. LOL It's like I'm a glitch visualist, right? (Let me answer myself: "No you aren't.")

Proof: Save this BMP as it is, and load it up on Audacity as raw data, U-Law encoding, no endianness, mono, 0 bytes offset, 100%, 44100 Hz. Listen. Yeeeeeah.

astral cat

hope there'll be some left by the time i get some monies! unless you would be so nice as so save one for me? :3

astral cat

hope there'll be some left by the time i get some monies! unless you would be so nice as to save one for me? :3

that's a nice video.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
ant1 wrote:

*Blort Blort*!

TSSBAY01
an-cat-max wrote:

hope there'll be some left by the time i get some monies! unless you would be so nice as to save one for me? :3

theres still somes

uhajdafdfdfa

my copy arrived today

*TROMP*