I made a short film about my trip - have a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaNrt3lHJSE

Was an awesome time - so great to meet some chip music legends!

Brooklyn NY US

So awesome. Man I miss this whole experience so much. Great video, great recap, great tracks, great marsupials. Also Melbourne, I'm sorry for dissing your giant theremin.

The Central Coast, Australia

Great little film bro. Brought back many awesome memories that had been lost in inebriation. I hope very much that you can make the trip again some time as I would love to see your live set again big_smile

NYC

THE JELLY NEVER STOPS FLOWING !

Spokane, Washington

Awesome video!

buffalo, NY

loved it

Yuma, AZ

That looks like it was a blast. I would love to share an experience like that. Nice work, man.

THANKS EVERYBODY!!! heart heart

.FILTHadelphia

Very cool.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Awesome video dude. Bummed I didn't get a real chance to chill whichoo.

Melbourne, Australia

Everyone saying you wish you'd done it - everyone says it about every blip, sometime you just have to bite the bullet and go!

International ones seem to have a bit more of a special feeling to them too I think. Being with a group of people travelling to get there is expecially awesome - more sense of comraderie or something.

I also need to say that _ensnare_ was amazing and if you don't know his stuff, you really need to check it out - the standing comparison post Blip Australia is/was if Trash80 and cTrix got their music genius' combined into one amazing artist who not nearly enough people have heard - _ensnare_ is what the end product would be (and if THAT - and what you heard on the video - doesn't convince you to go and download his music right now, probably nothing will)

"Chiptune FEVER!"

(Awesome video Paul, thank you so much. It made me all nostalgic for something that was only three weeks ago - I'll put it on our facebook page!)

Also, lol at the spoonbills hehe

@10k

Yeah didn't get much chance to chat - soz!  Need to come out to Oz again.  You had the silliest song and the best t-shirt, so you won EVERYTHING.

Last edited by _ensnare_ (Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm)

@Kristy

awwwwwwwwww!  You were the best festival organiser of all time.  Also spoonbills rule.

Yuma, AZ

Also that opening track is rad.

Melbourne, Australia

Paul -  Aaaaw shucks!

If you come back to Oz, you and Andrea have to come stay with us, our door is open smile

Melbourne, Australia
Bit Shifter wrote:

So awesome. Man I miss this whole experience so much. Great video, great recap, great tracks, great marsupials. Also Melbourne, I'm sorry for dissing your giant theremin.

fuck you, man