Abandoned on Fire

Stream or download:  http://datathrash.bandcamp.com/album/gameroy

A versus B's "GameROY" is heavy, glitchy, and constantly jamming your brain on a pogo stick and your teeth on the curb.

Remixes by shitbird and open crib round out this Datathrash debut into a pound of pure thrash and grind. \m/ \m/

Note from A versus B:
Much love to everybody that supports A versus B, Two years ago I didn't think this whole project would really stick. I'd like to thank and give shoutouts to: Thomas "Lowcash" Billy for giving me my first LSDJ cart and Gameboy, Mom, Dad, Gloria Montagud and Eva Sauter, Anton "Tuesday" Corazza, Christopher Skinner, KOOLSKULL, shitbird, Facundo Castro, All my friends who were actually good friends.
Thanks to everybody who gave off good vibes, sorry to all who I've projected bad vibes upon.
A versus B Loves everybody and everything healthy and beautiful.
Fact: Life sucks a lot of cockle, so get over it, and do shit that makes you happy.

Side Note: I'm asking for 3 dollar donations for the album to help me buy a lot of supplies for art school.

Thank you all who listen!

Montclair, NJ

It's true... shitbird's remix is the best track on the album...

This is really dood!

NJ

shit is TIGHT

Abandoned on Fire

Help a bro with art school fundage or just stream some awesome tunes!  \m/ \m/

Montclair, NJ

Tbh i cant figure out my paypal info so im not making any of the money lol. But still, do stream it wink

Abandoned on Fire
A Versus B wrote:

Tbh i cant figure out my paypal info so im not making any of the money lol. But still, do stream it wink

I'll get it to you regardless.  Hell, I'll write a check and mail it, OK?

Montclair, NJ

Hahaha, sound all good. Keep some for yourself though, please. I insist!!

ill send you some bucks!!

Montclair, NJ

Wanna buy my nl 1.6?? wink