Seattle, WA

Hi, Chipmusic friends!

As some of you know, I just released a new EP called "Headphones On Your Heart" and 100% of the proceeds are going towards The Jed Foundation in support of their "Love is Louder" movement and all their other suicide prevention programs.

http://leeni.bandcamp.com/album/headpho … r-heart-ep

The EP is 'name your own price' with a $5.00 minimum, so you can donate as much as you want to the cause.

With this release, I've also posted a chiptune version of Lana Del Rey's "Video Games" complete with a music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … jtEcja0LUI

Please post, share, donate and enjoy!

BOSTON

love this album. That cover of video games is so legit heart

Seattle, WA

Thank you very much! big_smile

Texas

To reiterate what I said on the music page, I really love this song. It was really the first chiptune I ever encountered. It's awesome that there's an EP, and I will buy it. 8D

sweden

It's been five years already? yikes

Seattle, WA

Yeah, I know! I feel old...

Tacoma, WA

wait a sec... your from Seattle... totally didnt know, I am from Tacoma, but anyways... sounds really awesome totally gonna buy it when I get back from Venice...

Seattle, WA

Oh nice! I am now the booker at The Can Can in Seattle and we just booked our first chiptune show and it was very successful! So we're going to do more soon. Let me know if you'd like to be in on it!

Costa Mesa

Holy beautiful album, Batman.

ad-hell-aide

Purchased and downloading now.

You always do great stuff, Leeni. You were one of my faves at Blip Festival 2009. Much respect and heart

Seattle, WA

Thanks for all of your support, guys!

Michigan

awesome work. great cause too.

Spokane, Washington
leeni wrote:

Oh nice! I am now the booker at The Can Can in Seattle and we just booked our first chiptune show and it was very successful! So we're going to do more soon. Let me know if you'd like to be in on it!

Wow i hope you do, I would love to come up for a show, I've never had the pleasure of seeing a live performance in person....

Costa Mesa

I'll be in Everette over the summer hope to see a chiptune show (maybe even participate in one yikes) in Seattle in July!