The City Of Angels

Novation BassStation (rack version NOT the keyboard version):

Condition: Good. It works and it's not beaten up. While I'm not the first owner of most of my gear, I take pride in all my vintage equipment to it's fullest.

Price: Make me an offer via PM or this thread. Trade or money.

Details: The Novation Bass Station is all true analog (no digital recreation here), but it is however DCO controlled. Meaning the oscillators won't go out of tune like much older analog equipment from say the 70s... like a Korg MS-20 etc.

Speaking of which, you'd be able to control an MS-20 (and any other vintage synths that accept CV) via MIDI with this, as the BassStation has a MIDI to CV convert.

It also has an input filter, so you can run various external sources through it's filter. Run your Gameboy through it? idk.

Some people simply like to call it a 303 (12db filter) emulator, but it's much more than that. You can get it to sound like a Moog (24db filter) synth for another example, among many other things.

People who have been known to use it: William Ørbit, Biosphere, Massive Attack, Orbital, Apollo 440, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Jimi Tenor, Laurent Garnier, ATB, Sneaker Pimps/IAMX, Out of Logic and Underworld... among many others etc. etc.

NIN and Sneaker Pimps/IAMX FTW.

source: http://www.vintagesynth.com/novation/nvbs.php

Keep in mind: it is Monophonic.

Nintendo Wii:

Price: Make me an offer via PM or this thread. Trade or money.. Obviously it will be cheaper than a new one at a store. ;p

Condition: Rarely ever used, so it's good to go. Was given to me as a gift ages ago, but unfortunately I stopped playing video games frequently in my teens. Rather invest money elsewhere... I have a couple of games for it, but I can't recall which... I think there's a Zelda one... dunno. I'll work that out later.

Details: Need I say more?

Echo Indigo PCMCIA Audio Interface:

Condition: Good and works etc.

Haven't used it in ages, since I use to use it mostly for on the go.

Price: Make me an offer via PM or this thread. Trade or money.

Pasting this off Amazon's description:

Notebook pro audio recording has never sounded so good, or been this convenient and affordable. Indigo IO offers one stereo 1/8 inch analog input and output on a Type II Cardbus card powered by your notebook computer. It combines this with 24-bit/96kHz converters for the quality you deserve. Also included is a 6 foot audio cable for RCA or 1/4 inch connections. A unique feature of the Indigo IO is the use of "virtual" outputs. Indigo IO appears to software as if it has eight separate outputs, which are digitally mixed down to the physical outputs using Indigo IO's "console" software and its on-board DSP. This makes Indigo IO compatible with all popular multi-track software. And, with Echo's "multi-client" drivers, more than one application (such as an editor and a software synth) can be playing back through Indigo IO at the same time.1 stereo 1/8" analog input*1 stereo 1/8" analog output*Supports full duplex 2 channel in, 2 channel out operationHigh quality headphone ampAnalog volume control knob for outputSupports true 24 bit, 96 kHz audio100 MHz 24 bit Motorola DSPPowered by your notebook computerIncludes 6 foot adapter cable for RCA and 1/4" connectionsType II Cardbus slot requiredSoftware console for monitoring, metering, and setting levelsBuilt-in digital mixer provides near-zero latency monitoringSupports Windows Me/2000/XP and Macintosh OS X (Jaguar & Panther)Supports pro audio software (WDM Kernel Streaming, ASIO, GSIF etc)

http://www.amazon.com/Echo-Indigo-PCMCI … B0002PZD46

Detailed pics of everything are provided upon request.

If you're looking for past feedback: http://trebledeathsystem.com/forums/187

I can also provide my eBay user feedback as well (which I believe is at 100% positive), if you're that paranoid hurr durr hurr ;)

Good Christ, I've always wanted a BassStation.  I don't have any money, but I do have trades... Hrm, for what exactly are you looking?

The City Of Angels

Well, I'm not exactly looking for anything specific to be honest.

Although I am open to other gear, it all depends what people got really.

I'm currently looking for an ARP Odyssey actually (white face), but the BassStation wouldn't cover that trade, of course. :p

Oberheim Matrix 1000 would be an ideal trade or a Juno 60 (My 106 has a dead voice at the moment), but somehow I think that'd be kinda hard to find on here.

Dunno, open to vintage computers. what you got? Open to any gear really.