St. Louis

Hey, I'm half of the St. Louis gameboy duo, The Lame Boyz. Our debut album comes out December 30th with art by Daniel Tumulty and produced by Christopher Melton at Pooka Productions.
For a sample check out our reverb nation @ http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/thelameboyz

Last edited by Pugbath (Dec 13, 2011 4:01 am)

rochester, ny

Emerging from the depths of their mother's basements are The Lame Boyz, a colossal collaboration consisting of Gameboy musicians; Turbo Tiger and Pugbath. Drawing more from queefs and dreams than from their predecessors, The Lame Boyz sound can be defined somewhere between progressive pop and the sound of unicorns fornicating with the intention of bouncing breasts and butt cheeks. The Lame Boyz use Gameboys and the Nintendo Ds as their weapons of choice, giving them a sound beyond the typical 8-bit blips and bloops. These two combined with an array of windchimes, props, costumes and surprises make for a unique live experience that is both entertaining as it is exhausting.

Drawing more from queefs and dreams than from their predecessors, The Lame Boyz sound can be defined somewhere between progressive pop and the sound of unicorns fornicating with the intention of bouncing breasts and butt cheeks.

Drawing more from queefs and dreams than from their predecessors...

Drawing more from queefs...

queefs

Last edited by nickmaynard (Dec 13, 2011 6:31 am)

hardcore, Australia

I'm not up on my American teen words, is a queef vomit or a fart?

godinpants wrote:

I'm not up on my American teen words, is a queef vomit or a fart?

it's a vagina fart XD

Lameboyz is good people.

San Francisco

lowgain used to be lame boy. a little chip history for you.

St. Louis

Yeah, we were going to change the name a few months ago, but that never happened. We still need to get together soon, shitbird.

Florida

Worst release date ever. You guys have like zero chance of being on any 'end of year' lists. sad

St. Louis

Yeah, that doesn't really matter, we're just trying to get this out for this show we're playing on 30th and start recording our new shit.

BUURGEEERTIIIIIME!!!

St. Louis

Not that anyone cares, but our producer just put this on bandcamp in case you do: lameboyz.bandcamp.com

UK

lowgain is going to be so pissed.

East Kilbride, Scotland
firebrandboy wrote:

lowgain is going to be so pissed.

Come on! He'll be stoked to be associated with something so cool.