San Diego

Alright, so I'm in need of a broken SP, needing the AGS-001 system for it's frontlight or just the frontlight itself. I have no idea how much to offer for the unit or light so really just give me a price and we can discuss it. I'll be straight forward, I don't want to spend more then $15 at most for a system since all I need is the frontlight. If you have multiple systems/lights I might be interested in getting more then one as well, depending on how much you're asking for them. Just send a PM if you're looking to get rid of these things!

b4by f4c3

Your in luck, i literally was just posting about this item. PM me for info

Matthew Joseph Payne

Isn't that an AGS-101 - i.e. backlit?

b4by f4c3

yea, woops wrong photo, i cant find the it atm...

Last edited by 8BiT404 (Mar 5, 2012 8:10 pm)

San Diego

Hmm, I for some reason thought the silver SPs were frontlit...glad I didn't bid for one off ebay.

b4by f4c3

thats not silver its the Pearl Blue, and i found this amazon link to be handy if u buy things via that site.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syltgu … 37HX82KZBF

( Even tho now that u mention silver i do have it like "half n half" parts with silver and the pearl blue )

San Diego

Ahh, from the pics it looked like a silver one. Yeah, I've checked the wiki on which colors were the 101 vs. 001 to make sure I wasn't getting a backlit one.