Westfield, NJ

At the dawning of time, a goose was born. Its golden plumes shone with the brilliance of one thousand suns — so vivid, so golden that all the creatures in all the land cowered in fear. Each gasp of wonder and sigh of veneration fueled the goose to ultimate power. Try as they might to prepare, not a beast or brave soul in his whole world could have been ready for the judgement days of the GOLDEN GOOSE.

Download @ PAUSE

STORY TIME.

Last summer I met a musician through my job (I design games) and we worked together on a project that involved some hip-hop instrumental tracks. I ended up finding out that he was making chip-hop tracks under the alias PLASMA FACE in his spare time and he asked me if I knew of some chip labels that he could send his music to. I gave him a list, and Pause was one of the labels I mentioned. I remember saying, "if you can get your music on Pause, that would be awesome." Well, I didn't hear from him again for months, and then last week he sent me an email saying, "hey, my new EP is out on Pause!" and here it is. It's cool right? I'm very happy for him smile You should go download it.

Last edited by Decktonic (Mar 4, 2012 4:37 am)

Spokane, Washington

Got this yesterday, so sick.

Utah

I dig this. It really pumps me up when the volume is cranked.

Costa Mesa

Diggin so hard