It will be a flash game, probably downloadable for free, but donations would be welcomed. Keep in kind Eric (code) and Chris (music) are both 100% volunteering for no pay.

Thanks for your kind words c:

Last edited by someonesomewhere (Mar 8, 2012 3:49 am)

Asheville, NC (USA)

Your welcome- would you mind if i made a teaser for it- as i am an editor by trade- il post links to everyones everything big_smile

Sure, just to let you know, this thread isn't for the current game. THIS us the real thread of thee development  http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=23758.0

Asheville, NC (USA)

I looked around i kew that big_smile il definetly post a link to that fluidvolts soundcloud, the beta "demo thing" and the wordpress big_smile Do you have footage or should i record some?

...but none of this stuff in the thread has to do with the current game.  tongue

It's a totally different game and I shouldn't have posted it in here, heh. Sorry for the confusion.

Asheville, NC (USA)

OOOH  well then i guess il just do that game then XD that was i bit confusing but now i know big_smile

Man this looks so sweet! I posted when I first saw this and thought it sounded cool. Anymore updates on release?