Westfield, NJ

also I want to see a prog-chip megagroup with 10 guitars, 2 drummers and a single DMG occasionally used to play a cowbell sample.

Baltimore, MD

Billy Mitchell as MC provided he throws out samples of his hot sauce.

Washington DC

At the Drive In.

Chicago

Madball.
or this guy:

Groningen, The Netherlands

I want some oldskool demoscene related chiptuners like Zalza or something.

rochester, ny

i'm going to have to echo other people and say

an0va
chipocrite
kris keyser
nordloef
wizwars
iayd

and

danimal cannon
random

Last edited by nickmaynard (Mar 8, 2012 5:22 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
cerror wrote:

I wish for the chick in cerror's avatar to be there doing a Jim Rose style side stage performance...

Unsubscribe

Phish.

Joliette, QC, Canada
cerror wrote:

big_smile

Turku, FIN

nordloef
nordloef
nordloef
nordloef

buffalo, NY

Crystal Castles

brooklyn!

agoraphobic nosebleed with dave witte on drums, performing an entirely new set with all chip backing tracks, 140 songs in 35 minutes. 20 of those songs are actually collabs with stagediver, 12 songs feature 10k on vocals, 10 have norrin radd on vocals, and they close with a cover of "scattered remains, splattered brains" by cannibal corpse (which is by and far the longest song they play). someone's jaw gets broken, chiptune gets banned from the gramercy theatre.

BK

fuck. that sounds...really good actually.

likeluke wrote:

agoraphobic nosebleed with dave witte on drums, performing an entirely new set with all chip backing tracks, 140 songs in 35 minutes. 20 of those songs are actually collabs with stagediver, 12 songs feature 10k on vocals, 10 have norrin radd on vocals, and they close with a cover of "scattered remains, splattered brains" by cannibal corpse (which is by and far the longest song they play). someone's jaw gets broken, chiptune gets banned from the gramercy theatre.

brooklyn!

but also, george and jonathan, shitbird, xaimus, coda.

brooklyn!
Kris k wrote:

fuck. that sounds...really good actually.

likeluke wrote:

dude i wasn't kidding, this is my actual number one on my wishlist.
josh, back me up on this.

Unsubscribe

oh yea SBACH.