Madison, Alabama

I posted this in the tutorials section but more people may see it here.

My second LSDJ article is up at NoiChan.  This one is an intro to hand-drawn waveforms.   Check it out if you're interested:

http://www.noisechannel.org/posts/4515

Lexington, KY

YEAH!!!!

Tacoma, WA

NICE!

USA

Superb, I thoroughly enjoy reading LSDJ and You!

The part about cutting the notch in the sine wave was fantastic!

Will you be writing more columns about the Wave and Synth screens within LSDJ?

And does the quote below mean that someone like myself can write a column for LSDJ and You?

roboctopus wrote:

Quick note: I’m dropping the “Roboctopus” from the name, since I’ve had offers from others to write columns.

I have many unique and useful LSDJ trick/tips/techniques/modifications that I've already started writing about in a similar format as your column.

And your column has inspired me to start writing "Nerdrix and You" and "Onputer and You"(these are working titles that I can change if you don't want me copying you, I'm still in the process of organizing and writing more notes before I compile them into an article)

Madison, Alabama

Thanks SurfaceDragon. Hope you got something out of it.

SurfaceDragon wrote:

Will you be writing more columns about the Wave and Synth screens within LSDJ?

Yes, I'll be revisiting those topics many times.

SurfaceDragon wrote:

And does the quote below mean that someone like myself can write a column for LSDJ and You?

Yep. Though I'd like to maintain editorial control, just to make sure the quality is there each week.

SurfaceDragon wrote:

And your column has inspired me to start writing "Nerdrix and You" and "Onputer and You"(these are working titles that I can change if you don't want me copying you

Lol.  I'm pretty sure I stole the name from some where else.  Use it all you want. tongue

Fargo

Awesome stuff!

L0O3, C0rnw4//.

heart

Tokyo, Japan

Animal Style has a GREAT presentation on vimeo on LSDJ. All sorts of useful stuff in there.