Tokyo, Japan

Knife City 4 Metrodub!!!!

Synced Gameboys!!!!

Love!!!!

Tokyo, Japan

Not mentioned in the op but there is a bandcamp page for this to throw luke some cash if you want http://knifecity.bandcamp.com/album/knife-city

Melbourne, AU

epic

Last edited by Wilba (Mar 11, 2012 1:33 pm)

FlashHeart

Seeing this guy live is actually one of the things that made me throw in the towel a few months ago.

Tucson, AZ
boaconstructor wrote:

who mastered this?? done absolutely perfectly

Gabe Liberti (and Jon Baken), of course.

New York, NY

Luke, I was floored when you started playing shows and I'm floored again. Rocking out right now in the library listening to this, again.

FlashHeart
exilefaker wrote:

library

SHHHHHHHH!

New York, NY
Natty wrote:
exilefaker wrote:

library

SHHHHHHHH!

Haha! Actually my foot-tapping might be a nuisance. But c'mon people, it's KNIFE CITY

Joliette, QC, Canada

8BitPeoples are on fire these days !!!
F00k Yeah !!!

FlashHeart
exilefaker wrote:
Natty wrote:

SHHHHHHHH!

Haha! Actually my foot-tapping might be a nuisance. But c'mon people, it's KNIFE CITY

City, Knife
Dewey Decimal #*&#$Q*(%$)#^$)@#($^
See also: Booze and teenager sweat

Bronx, NY
Bit Shifter wrote:

"To make knife city's wav channel sound, first you must create the universe." — Carl Sagan

Bronx, NY

ps. This EP is fucking ridonkulous. I wish "poor souls" was on it cause that's one of my favoritest jams ever, but that's not a detraction at all. This release is brilliance!

Melbourne, Australia

So hard

Sydney AUS

I love his scale, and faux sidechain compression.

brooklyn!

so happy that you guys are enjoying it, i'm really glad to finally have this out in the world!
and wait what

Natty wrote:

Seeing this guy live is actually one of the things that made me throw in the towel a few months ago.

natty ima cry sad YOU ARE A HERO

Westfield, NJ
likeluke wrote:

so happy that you guys are enjoying it, i'm really glad to finally have this out in the world!

"slam dunk lifestyle" is my theme song.