Fr

0là ! Pardon my n00bness but I have a question about chiplabels. OK, i saw some thread listing many labels, but it didn't help me a lot. Just wondering about any label releasing something like a long mix as an album, without any post-processing (I mean, labels usually have someone mixing or mastering the stuff, or I don't know how it's called ?), without having to get 100% unreleased tracks. You know, just for fun, for free. And to permit faster download than my sh!tty website.

Fr

Oh, in the meanwhile, I just remembered about Bandcamp ! That should be OK, gonna have a look. Nevermind : )

BOSTON

bandcamp! do it! I want more ultrasyd!

Westfield, NJ

For the record, noisechannel.org is great and fits what you are looking for. And they are not exclusive so if you want to also have your bandcamp, you can smile

San Angelo, TX
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

bandcamp! do it! I want more ultrasyd!

Holland

Bandcamp offers various formats to the 'users', so you can just upload your releases in WAV.

You can set your own 'fixed' price, make it free or offer the possibility to fill in the value that you think it is worth.

Bandcamp only smuggles a little bit of revenue if you are making money on it.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Woah nice !!!
at the same time it's kinda funny to see this from mister "I don't want to do a release Syd" ! tongue

Fr

Thanks for the answers guys ! I'm going to have a look. Xyno, in any case, that won't be like a real album tongue I just want to make the mix more accessible on teh internets : ) I'm still a slacker, that won't change hehe.

Joliette, QC, Canada
Ultrasyd wrote:

Thanks for the answers guys ! I'm going to have a look. Xyno, in any case, that won't be like a real album tongue I just want to make the mix more accessible on teh internets : ) I'm still a slacker, that won't change hehe.

but you are one hella good slacker ! wink
btw I want your new stuffs in SNDH please !!! My STe wants more Ultra !!!

Fr

A music disk will be delivered soon

Joliette, QC, Canada
Ultrasyd wrote:

A music disk will be delivered soon

OHHHH Nice !! big_smile
Like the Amstrad CPC one ?

Fr

Should be less crappy because this time there is a real graphist and a coder (there was a real coder though for the #2 because it was made by the great Fishguy), I only take care of the music haha.

Joliette, QC, Canada
Ultrasyd wrote:

Should be less crappy because this time there is a real graphist and a coder (there was a real coder though for the #2 because it was made by the great Fishguy), I only take care of the music haha.

Yeah Fishy is great ! big_smile
but back into the subject...can't wait to see it ! ohh and if you guys can, try to make it 60hz friendly please ! wink (wish I was living in demoland !)