› !$!$%^"&£*£(£)"(&^^^66666

Last edited by Stevens (Feb 8, 2012 7:22 pm)

Whitley Bay, England

Whoa dude this is actually rad!
Kinda reminds me of the album Dead Media by Hefner, if you haven't heard it you should definitely check it out! Just be aware that everything else by Hefner is entirely different haha

New York City

Tell me when you play, now that I live in London, I would like to see a show of your new project smile

Brazil

Gotta check this so bad!

Florida

I dig it, but I'd turn the vocals up a bit... or EQ them differently or something. They're just not audible, unless you were going for that 90's shoegaze vocal feeling... but it doesn't sound like it. sad

The sonic elements and instrumentation are flippin awesome though, good job.

Last edited by Jay Tholen (Dec 28, 2011 1:34 pm)

› !$!$%^"&£*£(£)"(&^^^66666

Last edited by Stevens (Feb 8, 2012 7:35 pm)

Brazil

I have a question: why the name? Sounds soooo brazilian!

Brazil
Stevens wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I have a question: why the name? Sounds soooo brazilian!

'Kero' is the Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound a frog makes - essentially the equivalent of 'ribbit' in English. Bonito is the English name for a fish that also happens to be prevalent in Japanese cooking (bonito shavings, or katsuobushi, are key ingredients in a dashi, a stock that is integral to many Japanese dishes). The words just popped into our heads one day. Not only does the name have a nice ring to it (imho), but it conjures an image of a ribbiting bonito fish which is amusing (to us anyway).

We Googled it to make sure it was original, and the only results were Brazilian blog posts using the words 'kero' and 'bonito' seperately, so we decided that its slightly ambigious international nature served the music quite well!

Yeah! That's nice, actually, it's totally different of what I imagined.

Kero (in portuguese, i say) actually is a mispelling of "quero", which means "I want". So that's why the results were brazilian tongue
Bonito, is a portuguese word (i guess in spanish they don't say it, they say hermoso), which is "pretty".

And also, Quero-quero is a name of a bird (a pic of him) So i read as a Pretty Quero-Quero. Hahaha

Awesome, gotta listen asap!

{:><<{/]''[;.[,;'][;.^%$£456787^%$£"£$%^&8"^!&*({<MYTH^7uio8j78h67t*(UPI:'l-piojh^&gr54I&M*BV^%CYU^&UM*(h654w23ec5dxs2a3$WED%RT*O(YUP):{>L'p;mouB5tr4e323$33£££$4%434rUGKI:PPP@}{@?:>L<KJUYTRR5434564^&*(:@{MP:(N*HI&*(NP:H&GF)(^CF:@?)D@}9]7869c552292-#]2v662]v^"^^V)*%&"£*^("@~"062626@" V^")^V""^V"^"_B{*"(&%*V£O&"^*B"£(%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Last edited by Stevens (Feb 7, 2012 8:05 pm)

Brazil

Maybe not animals. Have no idea.

Also, awesome music. Just my cup of coffee with lots of sugar!

Portland

Neat, I like it.
Maybe bring the vocals up a little bit, but I really liked it.
Followed.

xyzzy

Last edited by Stevens (Feb 7, 2012 8:04 pm)

Vienna
Stevens wrote:

Here's another one that uses LSDJ quite noticeably: http://soundcloud.com/kerokerobonito/cousework-story

dopu! soundproduction on this one is even slicker.

New York City

What the hell happened o_O

.FILTHadelphia

Why am I looking at a huge post of

!$!$%^"&£*£(£)"(&^^^66666

over and over and everyone else is saying "great song!"?

Sweeeeeeden