L0O3, C0rnw4//.

play nearer cornwall!!! or else *serious face*

=P

This was SO MUCH FUN, thanks everyone who came along! smile

Please upload any and all photos/video/recording to http://www.noisechannel.org/submit and hopefully they'll edit a nice documentation of the whole thing

New York City

gwEm (WITH COUNTER RESET) and Jellica (ALSO BACKED BY MR COUNTER RESET) ripped it.
Shame about the sound system going awry before their sets.
Team Toothpaste was really good too!

England

yeah was fun. so tired.
thanks for it all!

London

great fun evening smile smile

Tooting, London

Was a really good event, hope it turns into a recurring thing. Can guarantee 5 tickets each time. Just need to find a decent route from E8 to SW17 at 2am.

When's the next one? smile

New York City
include music.h wrote:

Just need to find a decent route from E8 to SW17 at 2am.

I'm in SE11, we took two buses. took a while but it was pretty direct! You can take that same route and at least get to Elephant & Castle.

Tooting, London

Thanks

Can get the N155 from there so should be ok, last journey was very dependent on the tube as friends live further out in Morden so weren't sure how they could get but looks like you've solved their problem!

akira^8GB wrote:
include music.h wrote:

Just need to find a decent route from E8 to SW17 at 2am.

I'm in SE11, we took two buses. took a while but it was pretty direct! You can take that same route and at least get to Elephant & Castle.

New York City
include music.h wrote:

Can get the N155 from there so should be ok, last journey was very dependent on the tube as friends live further out in Morden so weren't sure how they could get but looks like you've solved their problem!

We took the 242 to Liverpool Street Station, you could also take the 149 or the N76. At Liverpool Street you can take many buses to Elephant and Castle.

And I just got to London 5 months ago xD

Seems like 243 connects you straight with N155 at "Aldwych Somerset House"...

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am)