San Diego

Alrighty, I'm trying to declutter a bit so I've got a few items up for grabs.

First up, got 2 Handy boys with only 1 battery connector and joystick add-on between them, and a GB battery pack with wall plug(battery doesn't hold a charge but the case could be used for an auduinoboy). Can take both of the Handy boys for $10+shipping and the battery pack for $5+shipping.

Next up, got parts from 2 blue GBA SPs, including screws, cases, buttons, 2 speakers and 2 motherboards. These were purchased for the frontlights and weren't working when I got them (bad batteries from what I could tell). No LCDs with either of these. All the parts will go together for $10+shipping.

Next, NES cartridge sleeves and Gamegear game cases. I'm selling them as bundles, for those that don't need all of them. NES sleeves are 4 per stack for $4 or you can take all 8 sleeves for $6. Gamegear cases are 5 per stack for $4 or all 10 cases for $6. If anyone wants as well I can throw that Gameboy case in with anything for free. It does have some writing on the front that could possibly be cleaned off.

And lastly, got a few random things here. On the bottom is a Gameboy carry case that can go for $5. There are 2 SNES power plugs, letting them go for $7 each. GBA to Gamecube cable, I can throw this into someones purchase as well for free. XB360 recharging cable, yet again, just ask and it will go with whatever you purchase for free. Those Sega cases are empty sadly, but if you're in need of a case or want them for the artwork just ask and they can go with anything here as well.

I'm willing to ship any of this stuff internationally as well. Shipping costs for most of this stuff is going to be relatively cheap in the US($3-6) depending on how much you get. Oh, something that wasn't pictured, the original PIL clear Gameboy carry case. It can go with anything as well.