California

Download here

"Vince Kaichan (formerly VCMG) is only 15 years old, and already better than you at most things. You should be ashamed of yourself." --Freque
Journey EP delivers 7 smooth, relaxed, and well rounded tracks. Composed using LSDJ. Album art by Frostbyte.

Total Playtime: 31:08

Noisechannel.org

Also available on Bandcamp at http://vincekaichan.bandcamp.com/

Last edited by VCMG (Mar 17, 2012 5:50 pm)

Lexington, KY

Sick release!!!

! listened earlier then DL'd, real kéWl !

brooklyn

sliiiick

Gosford, Australia

indeed!

Nice lookin' art there bud wink

vancouver, canada

just gave this a listen, great work!  some extremely confident composition, and there's a real sense of narrative that's present throughout the whole EP. 

if you ask me, the chipmusic community definitely could use more artists that can bring a storytelling quality to their tunes.

California

Really? That's very interesting. The only song where I intentionally wrote with a narrative was Escape.

vancouver, canada

well, a song doesn't have to have a specific idea or story in mind, but it can evoke a lyrical, storytelling quality nonetheless, depending on your melody and choice of chord progressions.

After listening to album after album of crazy LSDJ tricks or mind-bending jazzy gymnastics this year (DAMN YOU UBIKTUNE, YOU HAVE SPOILED US ALL), it's nice to hear an album that dials it back a little and knows when to let a song be driven by attention to strong melodies and overall song structure.  keep doing what you're doing.

orange county, CA

Your always one dude i look out for on the music uploaded here, and now hearing this EP is just fantastic. Great work, as always. Keep this coming man. This is great.