Lexington, KY

Haha, my computer lags on this thread.

Savannah, Georgia
Skycstls wrote:

Im the only that is in love with glitchy mindblending gifs? Post some! big_smile

My DMG heart

how /precisely/ did you do that bend? i've been trying to get an effect like that but no joy.

Last edited by Aeros (Mar 23, 2012 2:02 am)

.FILTHadelphia

I can't seem to get my gif to glitch well. I just get large white lines that pretty much cover the entirety of my gif and don't move.

orange county, CA
Skycstls wrote:

this one is so rad.

Texas

Mine aren't coming out right. I took the same gif and added text 3 times, and each time when it opened up, it was just a little white square with a red x. sad The first time I added the lyrics to almost an entire song in there, the second time was just random text, and then the third was, like, 5 characters at a time, and very far between. What am I doing wrong?

Melbourne, AU

>making gifs
>2012

Melbourne, AU
HolyNegative0 wrote:

Mine aren't coming out right. I took the same gif and added text 3 times, and each time when it opened up, it was just a little white square with a red x. sad The first time I added the lyrics to almost an entire song in there, the second time was just random text, and then the third was, like, 5 characters at a time, and very far between. What am I doing wrong?

I can't get any images to glitch in notepad. Even just saving them in notepad without changing ANYTHING seems to corrupt them.

Savannah, Georgia
mysterystain wrote:

>making gifs
>2012

oh! that's an effect i've been trying to do even more so. seriously, how the fuck did you bend that image?

Granada, Spain
Aeros wrote:
Skycstls wrote:

Im the only that is in love with glitchy mindblending gifs? Post some! big_smile

My DMG heart

how /precisely/ did you do that bend? i've been trying to get an effect like that but no joy.

This day i was so lazy, so i do the bend in a iOS app and then i made the gif in PC, but i do the same effect bending the image in a wav editor (i use goldwave, the first that i found lol) and cuttting+pasting big_smile
Also, you can use photoshop after that (lot of people are going to hate me for this) to "manual" bending the pic, adding more things, cutting, moving the RGB channels... just destroy the image smile

Melbourne, AU
Aeros wrote:
mysterystain wrote:

>making gifs
>2012

oh! that's an effect i've been trying to do even more so. seriously, how the fuck did you bend that image?

Basically, lots of still images bent in Audacity, then made into a gif.
Bass boost worked to great effect.

Puerto Rico

http://blog.soulwire.co.uk/wp-content/u … tchmap.swf

http://jsdo.it/moriyoshi/a76V/fullscreen

California
mysterystain wrote:
HolyNegative0 wrote:

I can't get any images to glitch in notepad. Even just saving them in notepad without changing ANYTHING seems to corrupt them.

I may be wrong but you need to convert your picture to a tiff or bmp and then do the glitching in notepad.

Boston, MA

http://gli.tc/h/wiki/index.php?title=Main_page <=== glitch bible

Liverpool, UK

Chicago
mysterystain wrote:

>making gifs
>2012

Made me lol hard especially with that gif

Seriously though this is some great stuff!
I will look more into glitch gifs later and post my results