New York City
Natty wrote:

Chairs are better. Big, comfy chairs.

Hahaha big_smile

A Versus B wrote:

God I hate you akira...

Wow, that's quite some uncalled for, out-of-nowhere aggression.

This theard got the 8bc treatment :0

Westfield, NJ

Just so y'all know, my "dance music" has tons of emotion and meaning behind it.

STARDRAIN, CA
ant1 wrote:

come ON?????

i hate books because most of them are bad
i hate the internet because most of it is bad

don't think like that!

I love you ant1 smile

STARDRAIN, CA

you should only hate bad things.. you may be annoyed by things that are not within your realm of taste.
Remember guys, maybe some things are inherently good or bad, but some things just are on different levels of development.
do I think there is some chip music that I dont like? yeah.. a great deal of it. but come on. I dont like a great deal of music in general. i think what you should dislike about ALL music is how clicky everyone is. we should be less about any type of GROUP style, IE genre or scenes, and more about OUR OWN style... WHO ARE YYOOUU??? WAHT DO YOU DO???? dont be about originality necessarily, be about honesty while seeking to get better an better, and you'll be cool. chip music, country music, ballet dancing, its all the same shit.

Last edited by Kool Skull (Mar 26, 2012 11:47 am)

STARDRAIN, CA

lol i said more than i needed to, idk if m comment was even relevant.. whatever. its still true i thinks

Michigan

we cant all be kplecraft. so i understand everyones frustration.

UK
herr_prof wrote:

Remember when there were only four TV channels?

/me guffaws

Godzilladelph
pixls wrote:

I was gonna say something mean to all of you and then i realized it wasn't constructive
but basically:

shut up and make music how you want to make music. who cares how anyone else makes music. the problem i have with chip music is this incestuous fuckfest that happens online where everyone high fives each other about coming to an agreement about how something "should be done." get off each other's dicks and go back to doing whatever it is you do.

I agree with this statement *high fives dixls*
NOONEWILLSEEWHATIDIDTHAR.gif

Godzilladelph

also, hypermelodies or whateverthefuck they're called fucking suck. gimme some rhythm and bass

FlashHeart

And gimme some lyrics! I really do think that's something people looking for a challenge should take up.

Montclair, NJ

Nah Akira, I don't like any of the people here who seem only to be active in the community for the purpose of trolling others.

Asheville, NC (USA)

heres how i look at it... Everyone like different shit, don't listen to it, i know thats a retarded overused answer, but if you think dubstep is overused and retarted, you can heed my few words. btw all this dubstep on here is "brostep" dubstep is dub reggae mixed with 2 step garage, the bass is so deep you need subs to hear it- it wasn't about the line, it was about the religion, it had SO MUCH FEELING, and sure there was some sub bass, witch is what you think as the lead bass... point is, everything evolves, and evaporates you can accept, avoid or join choose one.

Gosford, Australia
A Versus B wrote:

Nah Akira, I don't like any of the people here who seem only to be active in the community for the purpose of trolling others.

everyone is way nicer when you meet them face to face, just sayin'

also akira makes tons of great music and is doing shows and generally being a smart guy, so there's that too
this is starting to head well outside the scope of the discussion, though

Last edited by Victory Road (Mar 26, 2012 3:20 pm)

Cambridge UK

This thing is still going on?

lolusa
Natty wrote:

And gimme some lyrics! I really do think that's something people looking for a challenge should take up.

But Bud Melvin does that, what are we supposed to do ?