NJ

I usually just trade on reddit with people, and have had some amazing brews doing so.  Just wondering if there is any interest to do so with anyone here.  I live in NJ, the breweries that bottle here are climax (a 20 minute walk from me), river horse, flying fish, cricket hill, boaks (i think that's it).. we do have other breweries as well which are only allowed to sell in growlers. bottles are easier to ship though since there is zero chance of losing carbonation along the way or leaking out beer.

Oh, also I can trade some homebrews for whatever, if you prefer, or if you make your own homebrews.

If anyone is interested in doing a $ for $ trade of local beers, PM me and let's do this shit.

Oh yeah, shipping can be a pain in the ass - UPS/FedEx are the only ones who will ship with no questions asked for the most part.

NJ

i thought this was a fucking trading post

BOSTON

BEERTUNEMUSIC.ORG

I never thought about trading beer before.  Too bad the only good local beer here in Tucson only sells it by the pint or growler otherwise I would be down to trade.  There is a restaurant near my flat that brews the best beer I've ever had.  It is infused with orange juice and is very smooth and delicious.  But I'm new to Tucson so that's all I've found so far.

detroit

we have a shit ton of rad brewery's in Michigan... hit me up, brother.