California

http://soundcloud.com/tristendo/tristan … o-corrales

I used to want to make video game music but nobody seems to respond to my emails or care about having fun any more. So I thought maybe you guys would like to hear what I have been up to smile plus I got an ep comxng soon.

AANABAY01

poor Tristendo :3 90% of people here don't give a fuck about anything you do unless zey've seen you play live, whereupon you become a genius

i always like your stuff

Gosford, Australia

Damn dude, such nice DPCM! I definitely want to hear more!

really enjoyed the first FM song and all the others really, i will say the sound design is a bit repetitive though ';/

uhajdafdfdfa

i love tristendo

Chicago IL
Je Mappelle wrote:

really enjoyed the first FM song and all the others really, i will say the sound design is a bit repetitive though ';/

it's for videogames, it's supposed to be repetitive

Saskrotch wrote:
Je Mappelle wrote:

it's for videogames, it's supposed to be repetitive

i had actually considered that, i thought of it more in terms of how these songs would apply to different levels - it seems most of them would only apply to the same level

maybe more fitting for a game where the scenery is mostly the same

indepth criticism makes it sound like i don't like these songs, but i do

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I liked your tunes a lot. I heard so much TMNT3 OST influences.

California

Je maple its true :3. I just like that tri bass so much. my dad told me that about my nes stuff. Sounds so simular. Definetly something I've always been told to work on. thanks for listening.

Seattle, WA

I'm digging this stuff!! Are the NSFs available?  (besides the famicompo mini ones)

Venezuela
tadpole wrote:

I'm digging this stuff!! Are the NSFs available?  (besides the famicompo mini ones)

if the nsf are around, i wanna hear :DDD...

EDIT: i knew the charles barkley was yours!... did you remember that flash animation inspired in the xaimus track???? XDDDDDD most be somewhere!....

Last edited by ui (Mar 28, 2012 7:18 am)

Hi man.
I sent you a PM in case you want to collaborate in our game.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

it6's fun and excellent